Plenty of 49ers fans are concerned, and I love it.

GCrow

Reaction score
The "Seattle threw a pretty good punch last time we played" post really sums it all up and puts it into perspective.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LOL, now they've deleted the thread. Priceless. I guess me pointing out some cold, hard facts just didn't jive well. :lol:

mikeak

Reaction score
my favorite

Afrikan wrote:Harvin was killing us in Minny...it was annoying as fuuu. I don't know if I can handle having two little annoying assholes on the same team.... trying to chase down Wilson and Harvin?.....Oh God just thinking of them barely converting first downs on us just makes me sick right now.

NorCal

Reaction score
Ahh, its the Webzone, that place is cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

And plenty of fans on the forums for the niners panic every year during free agency. Have to wait until after draft. Only obvious hole to fill is S, which we shall see who that is. No time to panic and no time to give out awards either

The Outfield

Reaction score
A 49ers forum is a 49ers forum. It still has a bunch of real 49ers fans.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
NorCal":1k3afhh5 said:

And plenty of fans on the forums for the niners panic every year during free agency. Have to wait until after draft. Only obvious hole to fill is S, which we shall see who that is. No time to panic and no time to give out awards either

Not sure why Seahawk fans visit the Webzone to find out what Niner fans are thinking. The Webzone is full of immature posters for the most part who even drive away their own who then head over to 49ers.com. When I used to visit that site to read what they were talking about I would leave laughing my ass off!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Point well taken. It used to drive me nuts to read on other teams' forums some of the ridiculous thing they observed and inferred about Seahawks fans, and it turns out they were getting their information from Seahawks Huddle or NorthwestFootball or some other crap website.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
idk- I thought they were posting some pretty legitimate concerns. If the tables were turned I would be feeling the same way. But as one poster pointed out we play the game on the field. Can't wait for the season to start! The battles are going to be epic and so will the fallout.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2lny6ul6 said:
LOL, now they've deleted the thread. Priceless. I guess me pointing out some cold, hard facts just didn't jive well. :lol:
Yep, I guess they ran out of their 55 gal. drum of Preparation H. :16:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":207196fv said:
NorCal":207196fv said:

Not sure why Seahawk fans visit the Webzone to find out what Niner fans are thinking. The Webzone is full of immature posters for the most part who even drive away their own who then head over to 49ers.com. When I used to visit that site to read what they were talking about I would leave laughing my ass off!
Yea, that's what we Seahawks fans were doing too, that is some funny sh*t, but too many speaking HONESTLY to be calling ALL of them cuckoo.