Sooooo...what now?

What would you like to see the team address at #56?

• 3-tech

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • LEO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • O-line

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • WR/TE

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Just signed Cliff Avrill (assumed LEO) and Michael Bennett (assumed 3-tech), traded for Percy Harvin (assumed ass-kicking dynamic playmaker)...

What would you like to see the 'Hawks do at #56? Do they still focus on DT/DE, or does the attention turn to another position of perceived need (nickel CB, WLB, OL, WR)? Do you see another direction not listed?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Whatever they want to do... I'm down.

If Pete wanted to draft Robert Woods purely to spell Percy on kick returns... I'd buy into it. Anything goes now.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":tl9wnvsj said:

If Pete wanted to draft Robert Woods purely to spell Percy on kick returns... I'd buy into it. Anything goes now.

:lol:

Seriously. They could draft the Play 60 kid and I'm on board.

drdevin

Reaction score
We still need a tough run defender in a DT who hopefully has some pass rush skills, OLB, OT (because we have no quality backup IMO), TE and then a tall/ fast WR in that order.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
We need to shore up the run d that was so problematic the second half of the year. get that done and our D will be dominant again.

ErikG803

Reaction score
Maybe Pete gets his mancrush Arthur Brown in round 2, even if we have to move up

McGruff

Reaction score
Anything is possible and everything is permissible. Tis what what it should be.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":eov9408w said:
theENGLISHseahawk":eov9408w said:

:lol:

Seriously. They could draft the Play 60 kid and I'm on board.

For real.

Red Beard

Reaction score
2.) Arthur Brown or Khaseem Greene = Obviously to replace LeRoy Hill
3.) Brandon Williams, DT = Alan Branch Replacement
4.) Best TE Available

Rest of the draft:
O-Line Depth & Competition
Kicker?

Seriously, there isn't much we need. The draft just turned into a luxury.

CPHawk

Reaction score
BPA on our board, or DT. Honestly short or drafting Teo "girlfriend", I'm on board with anything.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
ANYWHERE

I do hope it works out TE/big WR. Give Russell another toy with some size

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Whatever it is, it's going to be fun. I can't remember a more stress free draft for me. Usually I'm praying we solve gaping holes.

This time? Just going to smile like a fat kid at a buffet.

NYCoug

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2m04mkaq said:
Whatever it is, it's going to be fun. I can't remember a more stress free draft for me. Usually I'm praying we solve gaping holes.

This time? Just going to smile like a fat kid at a buffet.

That's how I'm feeling after the Bennett signing. Before that I was still hoping we'd take a DT at 56. Now, I'm just excited to see how much more talent they could possibly add through the draft. What happens if they treat the draft like FA and are just as aggressive in their approach? What if they walk away from the Draft having had a better one than San Francisco, despite their bevy of picks? Is that even possible? I don't even know. Nothing seems impossible now.

kearly

Reaction score
I think Seattle will probably still prefer DT at #56 if a talent has a shocking drop to reach that pick- namely Datone Jones, Kawann Short, or Sly Williams. Bennett is probably more of a 5-tech than a 3-tech. I'm sure he'll play both, but he'll probably look most natural at the 5. Bennett is on a 1 year deal and Seattle still has two roster spots to fill at DT (Branch, McDonald are still FA).

That said, if Watson or Ertz is there, I could easily see them going that way. Ryan Swope? I could see it now. Basically, it's almost impossible to guess.

One player I do think is GUARANTEED to be a Seahawk though- Denard Robinson. I guarantee you he's a Seahawk. He might even be a shocker pick at #56. I would bet you Seattle has a high 2nd grade on him- since his athleticism is 1st round level but he needs coaching up. He could be another Percy Harvin if coached up.

JSeahawks":2vuln19i said:
Trade our entire draft for Jacksonville's 1st next year.

Draft Jadaveon Clowney.

Win next 5 Superbowls.

Or we could just spend a mid rounder on Armonty Bryant. Either way.

Throwdown

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1q30k5q8 said:

This

I really have no care in the world who they draft, they're in the position they want to be in now, stay true to their board.

Latest posts