Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]

Post subject: Peyton Hillis.. his rise and fall
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:31 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

What value does he have at this point? He did wonders in Cleveland only to fall well short of expectations with the cheifs.

Where do you envision him going? Truthfully I think he will have to fight for a roster spot due to his fumble tendencies.. pedestrian speed and average hands. Maybe a team like chicago who needs a bruising back for short yards.. but I just don't see his value in this pass happy league?

Where donyou think he will end up? And withe what role? I think he is a good player who needs some solid coaching!

And this is indeed my first post thanks for reading.

Post subject: Re: Peyton Hillis.. his rise and fall
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 pm 
NET Rookie

Could he be converted into a backup for M. Rob? He's a big boi, and will be cheap!

Post subject: Re: Peyton Hillis.. his rise and fall
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:05 am 
* NET Philistine *

Hillis has had attitude issues, and he's been a one year wonder. I very much doubt he's on the radar because he doesn't really have any special talents, either. He's a bulldozer, but we don't need one of those at this point.

Also, RBs in a zone system tend to be somewhat expendable unless they're like Marshawn. Thus, you try to draft them and take fliers on the ones you think might work when it comes time for that rather than trading for them.

Welcome to the board.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]