Possible trade destinations for Flynn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w00t

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3gn44kp3 said:
I would love to give Vince Young a shot as well.

Don't put a microphone in front of him.

I bet "DREAM TEAM" comes outta his mouth and jinx's the team :/

baumer64

Reaction score
kidhawk":20doyyjq said:
baumer64":20doyyjq said:
"Ryan Fitzpatrick cut by Buffalo Bills, who need a QB" http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... -need-a-qb
Would Buffalo have anyone we would be interested in trading for Flynn?

Haven't we fleeced buffalo enough between taking Lynch and giving them Jackson? Please
The Bills have a need and we've got what they need. They might be the most desperate thus giving us the best deal. Plus it wouldn't hurt my feelings to get more fleece. :lol:

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Buffalo just cut Ryan Fitzpatrick. Are they really going to replace him with Matt Flynn? They are pretty much the same.

Buddy Nix talked quite openly about moving up for a QB this year and being aggressive. I suspect they'll move up to guarantee Geno Smith in the draft.

CPHawk

Reaction score
baumer64":2zbb21ja said:
kidhawk":2zbb21ja said:
baumer64":2zbb21ja said:
"Ryan Fitzpatrick cut by Buffalo Bills, who need a QB" http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... -need-a-qb
Would Buffalo have anyone we would be interested in trading for Flynn?

Haven't we fleeced buffalo enough between taking Lynch and giving them Jackson? Please
The Bills have a need and we've got what they need. They might be the most desperate thus giving us the best deal. Plus it wouldn't hurt my feelings to get more fleece. :lol:

Flynn strait up for Mario, with Buffalo still paying half his contract. :D

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
pinksheets":h21mgovd said:
ivotuk":h21mgovd said:
Flynn straight across for Marcell Dareus.
The NFL would opt for contraction to eliminate Buffalo if that happened.

They'd probably just move them to LA to make them relive the trade 2X a year.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Not trying to turn this into a TJack thread. Trading a 7th round compensatory pick for TJack is a bad trade. That's giving up too much value for a below average return. I'm astonished at the love TJack gets here. After 8 years in the league he still has difficulty reading defenses. It's been proven that he's been surpassed by many rookies who have better football IQ, poise, awareness, calmness, and ability that TJack. I believe that TJack is a great guy off the field. He's a liability on it. That ship has sailed through Seattle already and I hope it doesn't return anytime soon.

Now back to the topic, it would be harsh if Seahawks traded Flynn to Buffalo. Considering he was one of the factors in TJack's release from Seattle in the first place. Raiders, Cleveland, Jets and Jax are the front-runners for possible trade destinations (IMO).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3nbe66vf said:
Trust me, he's nobody. No contacts, no legitimate background in sports.

That's fine. I believe you. Just saying, he's either very lucky, or has a touch of prognostication ability based on some of the things he called correctly a couple years ago.

Seattle Patriots

Reaction score
I could see the browns trading for him as ive heard some arnt happy with weeden or I could also see the Bills doing this as well. Not the Jets though they want to use the draft to rebuild and for some reason they haven't released sanchise or tebow yet. Bad time to be a Jets fan. Butt fumble anyone?

Uffda

Reaction score
Was a rumor about Carson Palmer the other day, going to the Cards.

Kind of surprised that Flynn wasn't part of the Harvin trade package.

Teams that that need a Qb and that would trade for Flynn.. Bill's, Jets just signed Garrard , KC got Alex Smith, well not going to Cards certainly, Bears ? or Chargers ? Saints need a another QB.

McGruff

Reaction score
Flynn won't go somewhere to be a backup.

The only remaining destinations that make sense are Buffalo, Jacksonville, Cleveland and possibly Oakland.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
McGruff":3oazeauf said:
Flynn won't go somewhere to be a backup.

The only remaining destinations that make sense are Buffalo, Jacksonville, Cleveland and possibly Oakland.

Speculation I've heard is that the new Bills coach will want his college QB, Nassib.

Jacksonville already has a 1st rounder and Henne battling for the starting spot, and there's no evidence that Flynn's a significant enough upgrade over both of those guys to justify taking on his contract as that team rebuilds.

Cleveland is in the same boat as Jax. I don't see them giving up on Weeden after 1 year - especially when he's a much cheaper option than Flynn.

Oakland actually seems like a prime landing spot for Flynn, given that their GM was with the Packers FO when Flynn was drafted, and he'd certainly be less expensive than Palmer.

Seaswab

Reaction score
You'd think we could fleece that clown of a GM in Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts