Are the Seahawks still primarily a power run team?

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Yes we're still a power run team. Lynch, Turbine, Harvin all excel running through the tackles. Lynch just grabs the first three defenders that hit him and carries them on his back because he needs a snack after he gets his first down. Turbine will develop into mini Beast.

But Harvin will have the disadvantage of having to learn the ZBS and probably learning to take his runs outside more often out of the zone read plays. I don't think its a big disadvantage.

Wear down defenses with Beast mode and Jr., then let them chase Harvin all over the field out of zone reads that take away their numerical advantage.

Make them bite hard on that and RW will absolutely torch them for being mismatched against our receivers.

Lose track of RW, and he'll turn on his elite speed and blow your socks off.

Theyre going to need 14 men on the field. By far we can run the scariest and most efficient offense in the NFL.

When Russell starts running an efficient no-huddle, it will be unstoppable.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I hope Bevell is drawing up plays on napkins at the local applebees, he has has the ability to create the most dynamic offense ever and get is own gig if he plays his cards right. Man fun times are ahead !

QuahHawk

Reaction score
m0ng0":1et1l345 said:
I hope Bevell is drawing up plays on napkins at the local applebees, he has has the ability to create the most dynamic offense ever and get is own gig if he plays his cards right. Man fun times are ahead !

Does anyone still have a picture of Ray Rhodes Defensive game plan written on a napkin. I want to remember it as being a joke about the prevent d he love to help us lose with.

Latest posts