KIRO 710 To air Seahawks Press Conference and more

mikeak

Reaction score
SNDavidson":1ll5gt02 said:
Maybe Russell hasn't dismissed Percy from class yet?

Funny then you hear the interview about how they have been meeting today and how RW texted Percy about off-season plans etc and Percy loved it........

DavidSeven

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":ddpi6ogl said:
Russell Wilson is a big reason Percy is excited to be a Seahawk. He's mentioned him probably ten times already.

Also spoke highly of his time with Favre. Seems pretty clear to me now that the current QB situation in Minnesota is ultimately what drove him out of there. I think this is just a guy who expects a lot from the signal caller and will be happy if he gets the type of dedication from his QB that he expects from himself.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
I think that his main issue in Minn was he didn't want to play with bad QB's and he wanted to win. I highly doubt it that this guy is going to be a locker-room cancer here and highly doubt it that we are going to have any off the field issues with him.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":31xq4ri6 said:
I think that his main issue in Minn was he didn't want to play with bad QB's and he wanted to win. I highly doubt it that this guy is going to be a locker-room cancer here and highly doubt it that we are going to have any off the field issues with him.

Agreed. I feel a lot better after watching that gotta be honest. No contract details yet though?

vikesfan

Reaction score
Harvin says um cause he stutters or has a speech issue. Get used to it, its something he always does. I tried to tell you guys he is a great guy....but he is passionate and demands excellence. Contract wasn't the issue because he knew he would get paid by someone eventually. Its all about QB.

DohBoy

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":10f3q7ff said:

Wouldn't you know it...the Whiners are now trying to steal our glory by introducing their new WR at the same time.

[All images from WhinerCam]:

LhbaQRX

Dicks...

DohBoy

McG

Reaction score
LMAO@the photoshop-job. How do players like playing for Harbag? He knifed his starting QB in the back and pretty much hates his brother for being better than him. What a class-act-hole.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
kearly":1jft2695 said:
Percy "every 3rd word is um" Harvin.

Will fit right in with this franchise. We had Walter "you know what I'm saying" Jones for years.

chimpston17

Reaction score
anyone know where I can find a link to the full presser? I missed it earlier