Possible trade destinations for Flynn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

razgriz737

Reaction score
If we couldn't get Pryor, is there anyone else worth trading for on their team? I honestly don't follow them at all.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Fitzpatrick released in Buffalo. So they're in the market for a starting QB as well. Although I have a feeling they'll go with a rookie.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
IB is the classic "throw shit to the wall and see if it sticks" .. wouldn't put too much stock into this yet.

Sturm

Reaction score
Why would we trade for a more unproven QB than the one we already have?

I say ship Flynn to the Raiders and get our 3rd round draft pick back from the Harvin trade.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sturm":1vwjeqbz said:

I say ship Flynn to the Raiders and get our 3rd round draft pick back from the Harvin trade.

Then who would you sign as our backup QB?

nategreat

Reaction score
Sturm":1pfe2hxq said:

Except that nobody knows what the compensation would be. Could be a 3rd rounder, like you say, but that's hoping for what may not be possible.

mikeak

Reaction score
Sturm":3oliak03 said:

Because we get the Flynn contract off the books

Because we get a guy that did ok starting for the raiders for pretty cheap on the bench and he is a natural fit to RW as backup

fits perfectly and much cheaper than what we have that does NOT fit in our system now

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Sturm":14ea718z said:

What is this fabled third round selection that you speak of?

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2daobqgt said:
Fitzpatrick released in Buffalo. So they're in the market for a starting QB as well. Although I have a feeling they'll go with a rookie.

In that phone recorded prank Nix mentioned that he had just 6 picks was very hesitant to part with any of them. Said that adding picks, not subtracting them was a priority. And this is before Buffalo trades up to get Smith or Barkley, too.

If we did trade with Buffalo, it would probably be a player swap or perhaps involve a future late round pick.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":2mme5aza said:
JSeahawks":2mme5aza said:

In that phone recorded prank Nix mentioned that he had just 6 picks was very hesitant to part with any of them. Said that adding picks, not subtracting them was a priority. And this is before Buffalo trades up to get Smith or Barkley, too.

If we did trade with Buffalo, it would probably be a player swap or perhaps involve a future late round pick.
Nix is on the hotseat in Buffalo. I would trade Flynn for 2014 picks, Nix might just give them away a lot easier. Maybe even a pick that gets you in the Clowney stakes.

Sturm

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2y3aeijs said:
Sturm":2y3aeijs said:

Then who would you sign as our backup QB?

I don't know. What's Josh Portis doing these days?

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Seattle already has a franchise quarterback and his name is Charlie Whitehurst. <hangs up phone angrily>

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
I would trade Flynn to the Bills for Don Beebe's dented helmet and a couple Buffalo Jills...

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Incarcerated Bob? He, like many others, seems to spout off a lot of "opinions", once in awhile some of them are even accurate. However, to me that is like throwing shit against the wall and eventually some of it does stick and then incarcerated Bob can take the "credit" for his amazing insight.
Kinda like the pro football tip-line guys that charge for their tips (which are really guesses) and they are lucky if they get 60-65% of their picks correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.