Asking for thoughts & prayers

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Greg I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to all of you and their families. Very, very tragic.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to their families. Thank you for your service. Rest in Peace.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear this. If anything my time in the service had taught me, it is that those who serve sacrifice so much for their country and should forever be honored and remembered.

My gratitude and sorrow goes out to those affected by this loss.

Scouts Out

City Of Reign

Reaction score
"Only two defining forces have ever died for you; Jesus Christ, who died for your soul, and the American soldier, who has dies for your freedom."

Serving in the USMC For 5 years I know how these men and women become your family, and brothers and sisters in the truest sense of the word.
My heart goes out to you and to everyone involved, God Bless you and their families. Semper Fidelis

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Happened six miles from where I was working today. I see them out there training all the time. Must of seen 30+ news trucks trying to get there. A lot of confusion when the call went over the scanner. It went out as a mid-air collision with a lear jet. We have had a couple of crop dusters that have had close calls with military jets in the past here in Lincoln County. Sorry to hear about your loss.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Condolences to you, the families, and all who knew these aviators Master Chief.

I truly enjoyed my 1200 hours "wheels up" flying with the greatest air force in the world, The US Navy. The closeness of that community stays with you forever.

Waterhawk1

Reaction score
My prayers go out to your friends and our service members families.

sutz

Reaction score
Worked VMFA531 for several years. Only lost a couple of aircrew the whole time. They train close to the edge; they have to.

Sorry for your loss. It's tough to take.

God bless.

two dog

Reaction score
Both thoughts and prayers for them, and for you too at this difficult time.
When we lose people like these, we're losing our best and brightest.

Smartest guy I ever knew was in the first graduating class at the
Air Force Academy. Dave got jets and was killed in a training flight.
Losing people of this quality is always tougher to take.

Mourn them, but by remembering them, we honor them.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I was USAF back in the mid 60's at a SAC base, and I was always amazed at how many hours that were logged to keeping a keen edge on preparation, and equaly amazed at how few times that tragedy was averted in just this way.
Having served for the short term, I am deeply grateful for the sacrefices that are made by you guys and gals, and just as sad to see this kind of outcome.
My deepest sympathies, and prayers to their families, and to you for the loss of your friends FG

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Very tragic, I'm so sorry to hear about it. My thoughts are with you and the families of those brave souls, may they rest in peace.

The Radish

Reaction score
I was throughly discusted with the guy from Odessa that flew around the place in the way for a couple of hours in the guise of helping out.

Then provided pictures to the media. Should have had one of your squadron shot the asshole down.

Glad its not summer cause that is big time rattlesnake country. Lots of times if you stay over night at coffee pot lake you need to stay inside at night cause of them. So hot during the days they sunburn so they come out at night.

:les:

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that buddy. . . That's terrible man. Just awful to have our service members die in combat yet alone in training.