QB Problem

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Again, your own Straw Man. Time for me to walk away from this thread as well (but, I will do so with a little more spiteful hope that the Hawks bring in Tebow and turn him into an offensive weapon. ; ) If not, no big deal. We're Hawks fans, not a Tebow fans. (I AM becoming a bigger Richard Sherman fan by the day. Catch my comments on that in another thread, if you like.) GO HAWKS!!!

Spokane

Reaction score
The media can never get a story right, I was not killed I was wounded! If they would have had a regulation doggy door, this story would have never aired.

Largent80

Reaction score
"Spokeswoman Monique Cotton says the intruder was armed with a large knife and had been threatening residents in a dispute over Tim Tebow."

tubbs51

Reaction score
I honestly cant believe this topic went 10 pages.

Good lord.

Any ways on topic, i'd rather draft a QB (even a shitty one) and have him sit and learn under wilson (kinda like Flynn with Rodgers and he with Favre). I've seen Tebow play and his stats are mediocre. Now there's a reason why the Broncos traded him and a reason the Jets are probably about to cut him. None of us are NFL GMs. We can speculate til the cows come home but none of us are paid by NFL owners to scout players or to acquire players.

Throwdown

Reaction score
tubbs51":26u0eg64 said:

Good lord.

Any ways on topic, i'd rather draft a QB (even a shitty one) and have him sit and learn under wilson (kinda like Flynn with Rodgers and he with Favre). I've seen Tebow play and his stats are mediocre. Now there's a reason why the Broncos traded him and a reason the Jets are probably about to cut him. None of us are NFL GMs. We can speculate til the cows come home but none of us are paid by NFL owners to scout players or to acquire players.

Thank god, could you imagine if they anyone (aside from me) were GM's during the Carson Palmer crap?

tubbs51

Reaction score
Throwdown":21pkw0a5 said:
tubbs51":21pkw0a5 said:

Good lord.

Thank god, could you imagine if they anyone (aside from me) were GM's during the Carson Palmer crap?

or during last years draft?

themunn

Reaction score
tubbs51":321m01ip said:

Good lord.

And yet Tebow just wins
Now can you imagine him with Percy Harvin again?

Tebow's bread and butter is the screen pass. Harvin's bread and butter is the screen pass. We'd become one dimensional, but kind of 1 dimensional in a "well at least try and stop us" way. And for a backup QB, that's good enough for me

Throwdown

Reaction score
themunn":pypa6g60 said:
tubbs51":pypa6g60 said:

Good lord.

And yet Tebow just wins

Tebow's bread and butter is the screen pass. Harvin's bread and butter is the screen pass. We'd become one dimensional, but kind of 1 dimensional in a "well at least try and stop us" way. And for a backup QB, that's good enough for me

I'd rather watch David Greene struggle.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
themunn":2cd5wk8r said:
tubbs51":2cd5wk8r said:

Good lord.

And yet Tebow just wins

His bread & butter is the screen pass? LOL!

OP
OP
S

Seahawks Freak

Reaction score
fine if we don't get Tebow i want to get Terrell Pryor he is a solid back up for the Raiders and would be a better one for us.