Seahawks interested in DT Desmond Bryant

ensett

Reaction score
osi had 6 sacks last year. we'd be better off drafting somebody younger and cheaper. Osi is done.

kf3339

Reaction score
Largent80":1y8lrptk said:
I'm thinkin Desmond is interested in US.

And if we get him and Abro, I am gacked beyond belief.

:13:

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
I would love if we got him don't get me wrong. .. But with the contract we are about to sign Harvin to, if we sign Bryant too... where is the money coming from to resign our core in the next two years? I have faith in JS

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
jack_patera":2gg7mfjj said:
JSeahawks":2gg7mfjj said:
jack_patera":2gg7mfjj said:
we better go 'bigger' than desmond bryant...i want freeny or osi..

Bryant is much better then either of those guys at this point in their respective careers.

I'd like to get Bryant and one of Abraham, Freeny or Osi.

With that many teams interested in Bryant though he's going to get awfully spendy.

bryant better than freeney or osi?? surely sir, you gest...
Is this a joke?

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Not a joke as much as a troll I'm guessing. Never seen him here before. Obviously all things weighed Bryant would be the best signing

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I"m all for it they just need to get a proven all around DT to pair with mebane that is the most important move and hopefully Jason Jones is down to play for minimum wage.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Lynch Mob":1cvhw1e6 said:
I"m all for it they just need to get a proven all around DT to pair with mebane that is the most important move and hopefully Jason Jones is down to play for minimum wage.
Minimum wage per game check by the looks of it

Exittium

Reaction score
I know its all about competition but knowing how harbough is (however the hell his artarded name is spelled) almost consistently SF has been interest in the same Players Sea has been.. coincidence? Good old college rivalry? Revenge for only being able to score only 13 points on us? Or do you think he's just being trying to be the thorn (for better terms) and do you think really the people PC and JS are looking at they've kept hush hush so SF doesn't try and .. "shrug" pecker block. lol i know just trying to remain clean as well since who knows what kids might be here as well.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Many of the FA's do talk to multiple west coast teams in the same trip because there's so few teams on the west coast and they're so far from the east coast. So their agents try to plan for as many teams over here that are interested and make them visit as many teams as possible. This way they aren't constantly flying across the country. It doesn't always mean the west coast teams are trying to troll the other team's interests, although that happens sometimes.