Be afraid, be very afraid

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
My favorite parts:

Harvin gives Seattle a clear No. 1 receiver who is capable of getting huge chunks of yards at a time. As impressive as Adrian Peterson was in 2012, at the midpoint of last season Harvin was the Viking people talked about as an MVP candidate. Through nine games, he was on pace for 110 catches and over 1,200 receiving yards and was averaging 35.9 yards per kickoff return.

There's no reason to think Harvin won't have that type of production for Seattle this season.

I wasn't paying close enough attention to realize that Harvin had that kind of season last year. Jeez.

And

Harvin won't have a negative thing to say about his new quarterback because, No. 1, no one does, and, No. 2, his new teammates won't allow it.

And finally......

So Harvin will work. He will be happy. And he will make the Seahawks the most dangerous team in the NFC.

Love it!!

SNDavidson

Reaction score
In other news, boldin goes to sf and nobody cares lol

HawkWow

Reaction score
SNDavidson":2h6matl3 said:
In other news, boldin goes to sf and nobody cares lol

I LMAO when a Niner "friend" sent me a text today. His words were " Hey we got Boldin...watch out Hawks"!. I thought he was joking but he in fact had not heard the lead story of the day.

He knows now and his evening is not quite so wonderful. ;)

drdiags

Reaction score
The ESPN Live guys after giving a glowing report on the Harvin trade, started to pooh-pooh it when they compared it to the Boldin trade. Schlereth started talking about Harvin's injuries over the years and Schefler pointed out the trade capital the Seahawks spent and how the 9ers got Boldin and still have 14 picks lseft. They brought up the cost of Harvin's contract versus the 6M due Boldin. They had valid points but it was funny how quickly they went from pumping up the Seahawks bandwagon to knocking the wheels off.

So they put down the Seahawks Kool-Aid and went back to ther normal Seahawks mode. Wierd that i was in the same sessions.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Everyone will shut up when they see Harvin in our offense, this is going to be sweet.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Boldin had less catches and td in 16 games, than Harvin had in 8.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
CPHawk":3fq3dugo said:
Boldin had less catches and td in 16 games, than Harvin had in 8.

With a far better QB throwing to him at that!

two dog

Reaction score
You would know this was the tack the talking heads would take.

If there is a west coast team that has an east coast PR treatment, it's the whiners.