Is Pete Carroll still the head honcho in Seattle?

sc85sis

Reaction score
I think Pete and John are 1A and 1B. Theirs has been very much a collaborative effort. I'd give Pete the A part because his philosophy and vision are the base for all that has come after.

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
Good points everyone. Interesting that only a few people actually have Paul Allen as #1. I guess the rest of us don't really "understand business." haha just poking fun.

I guess you guys, and Kip, are right because most teams probably shy away from the Harvin trade because of Harvin's character issues. With Pete in charge, it's barely a worry because you just know that Pete will make Harvin feel a part of the team/family and get his screwed on straight. Not many fan bases could feel confident with this type of move, but the Hawks can because you just know they're still going to kill it in the draft and fix the pass rush. This is Year 4 of the 4 Year Plan, Carroll and Schneider are going to do EVERYTHING they can to complete this roster. And they will. It might mean guy's like Flynn and Leon hitting the bricks but in order to complete the roster, it's probably necessary.

The Radish

Reaction score
This made me laugh out loud.

I guess you guys, and Kip, are right

Hey Kip, it appears you are no longer one of the guys.

:D

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
I noticed that too after I wrote it. Was too lazy to fix it though. It's only 9:30 out here and I just woke up. Shows where my priorities are at right now since I was on .Net first thing in the morning checking to see what another grown man's contract numbers are going to look like. No, fear not, Kip is not a tranny or a God, he's still one of the guys haha

Glad you got a kick out of that Radish and that you picked up on it, but what the hell are you doing awake at this time?! The life of a mod is no joke!

The Radish

Reaction score
NYCoug":2ps1verk said:
I noticed that too after I wrote it. Was too lazy to fix it though. It's only 9:30 out here and I just woke up. Shows where my priorities are at right now since I was on .Net first thing in the morning checking to see what another grown man's contract numbers are going to look like. No, fear not, Kip is not a tranny or a God, he's still one of the guys haha

Glad you got a kick out of that Radish and that you picked up on it, but what the hell are you doing awake at this time?! The life of a mod is no joke!

And besides had to be up, shower, and at the physical therapists in a half hour. I'm a pretty early riser anyway, 5am pacific time is pretty normal. Sucks,,,when I worked had to fight myself to get up. Now retired and can sleep in wake up early.

:les: