Vote for Russell Wilson, Cortez Kennedy (MADDEN 25!)

SeaTown81

Reaction score
You know what I just realized? We went from a team who was represented by the 12th man (because we had no recognizable players worthy) in this contest just a couple years ago, to one being rep'd by Russell Wilson, a guy who could possibly win it. Not to mention we also have guys like Lynch, Harvin, Sherman, Thomas. How far we've come!

djb28

Reaction score
Well if anyone thought this team was unrecognized before. That is a distant memory now!

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Booooo to the Deion/Cortez matchup. Methinks that one will turn out a bit lopsided...

SuperFreak

Reaction score
I also recommend voting against all the other household name players and QB's to give Russell a better chance here, I really don't want to look at Colin's ugly mug every time I start the game next season.

sa_seahawker

Reaction score
The curse exists. I don't want another Shaun Alexander on our hands!

Instead I voted for every Cardinal, 49er, and Ram that were in there! :twisted: :thumbup:

:ramssmall-2: :tardssmall: :49ersmall:

sa_seahawker

Reaction score
The Outfield":22x34odo said:
Sooo... torn. Curse... or recognition...

These guys already get recognition....be a TRUE fan...vote for every 49er in poll :snack:

and if RG3 gets it, that would indicate a significant step towards this curse's true evil desire to destroy all the good in football as it would be the first time the cover player got hurt BEFORE getting the spot.

The only tragedy left would be if an NBC station started working with a Fox station...

oh shit....

San Antonio NBC affiliate WOAI building on Fire...forced to broadcast from Fox affiliate KABB station:
http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...I-building/Ns81XMah0k2I5G_jN0gpww.cspx?rss=68

ScreenShot2013 03 23at31616PM zpsbcaef4d5

cacksman

Reaction score
You guys think the great DangerRuss would be susceptible to the "Madden curse", which doesn't even exist? Having Wilson on the cover would be awesome! Vote for him!!!! Vote, vote, vote!

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Russ has broken down the film on the curse and identified some areas he can make plays, he'll be fine. Vote vote vote!

Russ going up against Von Miller in this round, something I'm glad we don't have to see regularly (yes yes Superbowl comments are inevitable, I said regularly :p).

Veilside

Reaction score
I learned how to vote in politics from Madden. I always vote against the candidate I like the most.

Rainger

Reaction score
SeaTown81":3a9kqxww said:
You know what I just realized? We went from a team who was represented by the 12th man (because we had no recognizable players worthy) in this contest just a couple years ago, to one being rep'd by Russell Wilson, a guy who could possibly win it. Not to mention we also have guys like Lynch, Harvin, Sherman, Thomas. How far we've come!
Hail Uncle Pete and his side kicK John S the gun slinger