PTI "The Center of the NFL Universe is now west"

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Pretty awesome praise. They both gushed and we're excited that the NFL universe now revolves around Seattle and SF. "Its not the Giants, Cowboys, Steelers...none of that noise...the NFL is now about SF and Seattle"

    Pretty dope.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10160
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


  • I think I just saw a pig fly by

    awesome
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1068
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah


  • Those Pti idiots.. no respe... wait, What? They're geniuses!

    Best show on TV.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18602
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • JSeahawks wrote:Those Pti idiots.. no respe... wait, What? They're geniuses!

    Best show on TV.

    Lol
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 710
    Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 7:21 pm


  • Well when the world notices that the 49ers went to the Super Bowl, we kicked their asses and then trad for two of the most prolific receivers in our divison you have to give them credit for catching up, even if it was a season too late behind the rest of everyone else.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 11189
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • JSeahawks wrote:Those Pti idiots.. no respe... wait, What? They're geniuses!

    Best show on TV.


    Great that they are catching on, but the show still sucks :)
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 13914
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • PTI's a great show. And, despite what people who dont watch the show say, they we're full of Seahawks love late last year (after Chicago). But that was because a bunch of women got their feelings hurt about Kornheiser using an extreme example.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10160
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


  • pehawk wrote:PTI's a great show. And, despite what people who dont watch the show say, they we're full of Seahawks love late last year (after Chicago). But that was because a bunch of women got their feelings hurt about Kornheiser using an extreme example.


    did it involve labia?
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    User avatar
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *
     
    Posts: 3054
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Why is Kornheiser on there...what audience does he relate to? The old, never athletic, bean counter? I mean what does/did he do to get that job?
    zayden185
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 599
    Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:04 am


  • PTI is the best sports show on television. I have thought that for a decade.
    User avatar
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 9284
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


  • Meanwhile, Skip Bayless says Tim Tebow deserves to be center of the NFL Universe.
    Image
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    User avatar
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 600
    Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 pm


  • Hawk Strap wrote:
    pehawk wrote:PTI's a great show. And, despite what people who dont watch the show say, they we're full of Seahawks love late last year (after Chicago). But that was because a bunch of women got their feelings hurt about Kornheiser using an extreme example.


    did it involve labia?


    Yes.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11026
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


  • rjdriver wrote:I think I just saw a pig fly by

    awesome



    a flock of pigs

    :roll:
    Image
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18655
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.




It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:48 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information