Golden Tate on twitter...anyone follow?

CANHawk

Reaction score
NYCoug":iwae0b0z said:
With Tate, Baldwin, and McCoy hardly making much money, I don't see the need to trade any of them. For those who say that Harvin makes Tate expendable because Tate is now "redundant", you can never have enough weapons. Plus, in the event of a Harvin injury (which is realistically possible), you want to have as much cover as possible.

Russell and Bevell are still going to focus on spreading the ball around so you need good, quality targets like Tate/Baldwin/McCoy/etc.

No shit. What's scarier than a team that has Percy Harvin. Facing a team that has TWO Percey Harvins (plus Sidney Rice, Zack Miller and Beastmode).

No such thing as too many Touchdown Makers...

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Tate is tweeting now.
And it's good! :th2thumbs:

Seeker

Reaction score
if you were pete, who would you cut,

the mini percy in golden who is making league min or something until at least next year,
or ben obamanu his is making i think 2mil and not being percy?

Seeker

Reaction score
[leon washington voice]: "and then you got obamanu"

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
I honestly think this makes Tate better. He was never going to be a 100 catch, 1500 yard type.

should open things up for he and Sidney. Safeties are going to have to keep a little more eye and postition toward Harvin all the time.

Tate can get some better matchup advantages, too. Damn, we are going to see some crazy ass formations this year.

Darrell Bevell should be a happy man right now, Pete has given him a hell of alot of options.

Wilson, Harvin, Rice, Tate, Miller, Lynch, Robinson, Baldwin, Turbin - damn!

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
When Harvin isn't catching passes he can run some decoy routes to get double teamed and Tate, Rice and Baldwin all prosper! Also the Hawks seem to pass occasionally out of their option game, some DB's are going to end up breakin trheir ankles to keep up with him. Exciting games coming soon........

SeaTown81

Reaction score
hedgehawk":255gt5zb said:
SeaTown81":255gt5zb said:
He made a comment about this being a business. That was the worst of it. The rest was entirely professional. What do you want the guy to say? "WOOHOO! My team just acquired a better version of me!!! Yay!"?

Was just wondering what was said. Relax.

I wasn't talking about you, dude. You referred to NFL Live talking about Tate being upset. That was who I was talking about.

Relax. ;)

OP
OP
hedgehawk

hedgehawk

Reaction score
SeaTown81":5nh3mzm6 said:
hedgehawk":5nh3mzm6 said:
SeaTown81":5nh3mzm6 said:
He made a comment about this being a business. That was the worst of it. The rest was entirely professional. What do you want the guy to say? "WOOHOO! My team just acquired a better version of me!!! Yay!"?

Was just wondering what was said. Relax.

I wasn't talking about you, dude. You referred to NFL Live talking about Tate being upset. That was who I was talking about.

Relax. ;)

Gotcha. Sorry for the misunderstanding.