NFL Offseason Dates of Note

mikeak

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3f8993i1 said:
I would like to attend the NFL draft one of these damn years. How do I get I there!!?

Airplane is probably the best method but train, car, walking, by horse would be other alternate methods.........

Just trying to help out

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1ctipyha said:
Draft party anyone? Already booked my ticket up to Seattle on Apr 25th. Hopefully they'll do it at the Clink again because last year was freaking awesome.

It was fun, when they finally announced the Bruce Irvin pick, the place went nuts!

Alright food(improvements could be made), lots of beer, tour the Clink locker room, and see the field from the tunnel. Cool event.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3c4bp338 said:
Zebulon Dak":3c4bp338 said:
Draft party anyone? Already booked my ticket up to Seattle on Apr 25th. Hopefully they'll do it at the Clink again because last year was freaking awesome.

It was fun, when they finally announced the Bruce Irvin pick, the place went nuts!

Alright food(improvements could be made), lots of beer, tour the Clink locker room, and see the field from the tunnel. Cool event.

Plus it was the release of the new jersey, so it had the feel of a major event. This year, especially now with no first round pick, I'm not so sure it's gonna happen. I'm still coming up dammit, just might have to make mine own party.

ivotuk

Reaction score
More helpful Info

Preseason:

@San Diego August 8-12
Denver August 15-19
@Green "Wail Mary Play" Bay August 23
Raiders August 29-30

Home Games
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Minnesota
Arizona
St. Louis
San Francisco

Away Games
Atlanta
Carolina
Houston
Indianapolis
N.Y. Giants
Arizona
St. Louis
San Francisco

The Outfield

Reaction score
Good additional info, ivotuk.

It would be nice if someone could update the original post.

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
I just saw on PFT that the schedule will be release on Thursday night at 8PM Est (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... day-night/).

Does that mean that the single game tickets will be on sell at the same date? I need to know the answer (if you have it) asap because I'm planning on attending the game vs 49ers and I live up here in Quebec, Canada.

Thanks for the info

GoHAWKS

kidhawk

Reaction score
seahawks-in-qc":29yh9qjp said:
I just saw on PFT that the schedule will be release on Thursday night at 8PM Est (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... day-night/).

Does that mean that the single game tickets will be on sell at the same date? I need to know the answer (if you have it) asap because I'm planning on attending the game vs 49ers and I live up here in Quebec, Canada.

Thanks for the info

GoHAWKS

I can't answer specific to this year, but IIRC, in the past, single game tickets don't usually go on sale until around August. Usually someone here announces it shortly before they go on sale, as there's always multiple people waiting on that date.

kidhawk

Reaction score
seahawks-in-qc":cxeuoli3 said:
OMG that is so late. Thank you for the info

There will be people ticket resellers out there who will have single game tickets for sale shortly after the announcement. I forget who the official re-seller is, but I know Stub Hub has been popular in the past. If you want to plan further ahead, something like that is probably your best option

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
Yeah. Well I want to get ASAP because I don't live very close from Seattle. I'm next to the Atlantic Ocean and Seattle next to the Pacific Ocean. So I have to take something like 3 days vacation. So I need to buy ASAP to make sure that everything is going to go well. I can't rent a hotel room before having the tickets :p