Tate 2012

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Tate 2012
Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:05 am
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

Re: Tate 2012
Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:19 am
  • OK, props to whomever put the video clips together, but was it really necessary to dumb it down with those lyrics? I'm not bashing Rap in general, but screaming out n-word this and n-word that to fill the gaps between other assorted brainless, immature lyrics in virtual monotone doesn't bring Golden Tate to mind.

I gotta remember to mute it next time.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:22 am
  • I love that catch against the jets. But yeah it's always too bad when someone ruins a great video highlight reel with crappy music. Of course if I made one it would be full of epic operatic power metal so i'm sure people would complain about that, too. =)
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:40 am
  • The best way to do a video is to sync it up with the Seahawks broadcast. Videos are always way better with some sort of broadcast team. Music adds nothing IMO
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

- Barbie from Toy Story 3
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:12 am
  • HawKnPeppa wrote:OK, props to whomever put the video clips together, but was it really necessary to dumb it down with those lyrics? I'm not bashing Rap in general, but screaming out n-word this and n-word that to fill the gaps between other assorted brainless, immature lyrics in virtual monotone doesn't bring Golden Tate to mind.

:13:
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:41 am
  • Funny, I ran across that same video last night. Thought of posting it here, but the music was just too much. I hate it when people complain about the music, but still, I think that song was probably a little too extreme.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:38 pm
  • Wow, Tate really did have a hell of a good season, didn't he? That spin move is really effective.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:20 pm
  • fenderbender123 wrote:The best way to do a video is to sync it up with the Seahawks broadcast. Videos are always way better with some sort of broadcast team. Music adds nothing IMO
    I agree! I did however find a video of RW's highlights that had a pretty cool song. Not sure which one though!
    seahawkfanwpg
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:23 pm
  • seahawkfanwpg wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:The best way to do a video is to sync it up with the Seahawks broadcast. Videos are always way better with some sort of broadcast team. Music adds nothing IMO
    I agree! I did however find a video of RW's highlights that had a pretty cool song. Not sure which one though!

That's a Macklemore tune. Actually a pretty good one. "Make the money don't let the money make you." It fits Russell to a tee. Actual title is Make the Money. From his Album 'The Heist' The fact that he's a Seattle boy and a Hawk fan is icing on the cake.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:36 pm
  • i love that we are seeing that big play ability we saw from him at Notre Dame
    it feels like whenever he gets space inside the 20 he is as good as in!
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:15 pm
  • HawKnPeppa wrote:OK, props to whomever put the video clips together, but was it really necessary to dumb it down with those lyrics? I'm not bashing Rap in general, but screaming out n-word this and n-word that to fill the gaps between other assorted brainless, immature lyrics in virtual monotone doesn't bring Golden Tate to mind.

My kid listens to this brainless crap. ( I know people like it ) But what happens in 20 years? How do you look back at any of these so called songs and say. Ahhh The memories? There is no chorus, no catchy instruments, no great back ground vocals. Nothing! I must be old. But my kid couldn't answer the question either. No staying power. Just a bunch of angry lyrics and words that the people rapping wouldn't want to hear any one else repeat back to them.

Otherwise, Nice vid. Thanks.
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:49 am
  • With the language, this shouldn't be on the main forum.
    FIRE CABLE!
    BASF
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information