Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Post subject: Best Blazers game in a few years!
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:52 pm 
* NET Moderator *

30 point beat down of the Spurs in San Antonio!

35 points, 9 assists for Lillard.

20 points, 6 assists for Maynor, in 24 minutes.

Maynor was a great pick up by Olshey. Allows Lillard to play off the ball and come off screens where he is deadly.

I dont think they're going to make the playoffs, but they're a really fun team to watch.

Post subject: Re: Best Blazers game in a few years!
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:00 pm 
* NET Starfish *

Lillard is a legit superstar.

As for Maynor....you're welcome.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:45 pm 
* NET Moderator *

peachesenregalia wrote:

Who do the Thunder have backing up Westbrook now? I didnt have high expectations for Maynor, but he's been great. Surprised he wasnt getting any run their in OKC.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:33 pm 
* NET Starfish *

JSeahawks wrote:
peachesenregalia wrote:

Who do the Thunder have backing up Westbrook now? I didnt have high expectations for Maynor, but he's been great. Surprised he wasnt getting any run their in OKC.

Reggie Jackson is our backup PG. He's decent, closer to a westbrook type player, which is I guess what they're wanting. Maynor is not that. He's a pure PG, but I think a very good one. Maynor isn't a fast-break type player. He slows the game down and likes to look for the best play while going through the offense. Thunder weren't looking for that anymore, so we traded him. Really glad to see he's working out up there, though.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:59 am 
NET Veteran

peachesenregalia wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:

Reggie Jackson is our backup PG. He's decent, closer to a westbrook type player, which is I guess what they're wanting. Maynor is not that. He's a pure PG, but I think a very good one. Maynor isn't a fast-break type player. He slows the game down and likes to look for the best play while going through the offense. Thunder weren't looking for that anymore, so we traded him. Really glad to see he's working out up there, though.

Don't forget DEREK FISHER!!! But ya, the play of Jackson really made Maynor expendable. Really like Maynor though was hoping he'd go to my Raptorss at the deadline. Raps-Thunder apparently talked but to much surprise Bryan Colangelo couldn't trick Sam Presti into a cheap trade. (Instead we gave up a pick for a 2 month rental of Sebastian Telfair who's only gotten into 2 games since) Such is life with Colangelo as your GM le sigh.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]