ROLB: K.J. Wright | Mike Morgan

LCB: Richard Sherman | Jeremy Lane
RCB: Brandon Browner | Byron Maxwell
Nickel: Matt Elam**
SS: Kam Chancelor | Matt Elam**
FS: Earl Thomas | Josh Evans**

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Really, Bush? Bryant more likely then Bush me thinks.

kearly

Reaction score
I may not love all the picks but I like the rationale behind them. Can Bush do kick returns? Not sure I see that move happening unless he has zero market and the Seahawks think he could make Washington expendable.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Cleveland doesn't have a second rounder.

Jacksonville won't give us the #33 pick for Flynn and a 5th rounder.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
i would like to see them take tank carradine with the first pick without the injury he would be top ten pick possible steal of the draft

kearly

Reaction score
I think if Carradine really was a stealth top 10 pick that's being knocked down for an injury he had a long time ago, you'd see that reflected in his draft stock. He might not go top 10, but he'd probably be mocked in the top 25.

In other words, I think the top 10 talk for Carradine was probably off the mark in the first place.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Carradine is Okayish. He's a bit cumbersome sometimes. Not a great speed guy. Sometimes a bit slow off the snap. Likes a hand swipe move that works more often than it should. Will it work in the NFL? Not sure. He doesn't really use anything else. Has a nice lean. More consistent in causing problems than Werner. Can't knock his production since he started for FSU. But he was always a solid second rounder, maybe late first. And the injury is a turn off.

OP
OP
SDHawk

SDHawk

Reaction score
I'm by no means a Reggie Bush fan but think he could be had for relative value and can be a real weapon in the offensive game. Our offense would be stacked with Lynch, Bush, Rice, Tate, Hunter, Miller, Reed and we would have many many packages to work with and give defense all kinds of trouble.

pehawk

Reaction score
I've been hip to bringing Bush in as well. He adds depth at RB/Slot/HB. I think having a Bush type as Wilson's safety valve would be deadly.

To be fair to Bush though, he's earned a gig like the Lions one. He played tough and hard for the Dolphins. He's not QUITE ready to resign himself to situational type.

OP
OP
SDHawk

SDHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":17eqsyo3 said:
I've been hip to bringing Bush in as well. He adds depth at RB/Slot/HB. I think having a Bush type as Wilson's safety valve would be deadly.

To be fair to Bush though, he's earned a gig like the Lions one. He played tough and hard for the Dolphins. He's not QUITE ready to resign himself to situational type.

What makes the Lion's situation much better? Leshoure is their lead back and Joique will give him competition. Just as Marshawn will be our lead back and Turbo will give Bush competition here.

The advantage we have is the environment. Players want to play in Seattle. Who actually wants to live in Detroit?

pehawk

Reaction score
Leshoure wouldn't be ahead of Bush.

OP
OP
SDHawk

SDHawk

Reaction score
Bush couldn't wrestle the lead back job away from Daniel Thomas, what makes you think that he can from Leshoure? Bush IS a situational RB... it only took 7 years to figure that out

OP
OP
SDHawk

SDHawk

Reaction score
No discussion on Cornelius Washington?

[youtube]jzdTUca8J-0[/youtube]

My take is that he doesn't shed blocks very well, doesn't always demonstrate good pad levels and needs better awareness vs the run. Still, I think he has rare athleticism and a high ceiling for a mid round pick and could be a great fit for our scheme with some polish.

pehawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":6pwkhlu2 said:
pehawk":6pwkhlu2 said:

They like Leshoure a lot over there.

Meh, could be. I forget how dysfunctional they are. Unless I'm missing something on the guy. You like him?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I don't mind him. Had him in a couple of fantasy teams last year and some weeks he'd win you a week, others he'd score a couple of points and you'd want to cut him on the spot. They had another guy (Bell?) taking a lot of his touches away. But I think they like the extra physicality of a big back to go with a smaller pass catcher.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":26fezm0u said:
pehawk":26fezm0u said:

They don't like him enough to keep him on the field the last two minutes of the game. Leshoure is a one dimensional back, who really isn't that physical for a "big back", and isn't a polished enough pass catcher or blocker to stay on the field on third downs or in hurry up/2min drill. While the depth chart may not indicate this, I think if Detroit had a chance to upgrade they would, and they also wouldn't hesitate to give another RB (that fit their profile a little better) the lions share of the carries.

pehawk

Reaction score
HawksFTW":2g9ntluv said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2g9ntluv said:
pehawk":2g9ntluv said:

They don't like him enough to keep him on the field the last two minutes of the game. Leshoure is a one dimensional back, who really isn't that physical for a "big back", and isn't a polished enough pass catcher or blocker to stay on the field on third downs or in hurry up/2min drill. While the depth chart may not indicate this, I think if Detroit had a chance to upgrade they would, and they also wouldn't hesitate to give another RB (that fit their profile a little better) the lions share of the carries.

Dont do that again.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
pehawk":1yeycpvw said:
HawksFTW":1yeycpvw said:

Dont do that again.

Ha, didn't even notice it. That is bad.