QB Problem

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: QB Problem
Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:08 am
  • Blanda also played in the day when it was perfectly legal for defensive backs to tackle receivers before the ball was thrown.
    Last edited by Russell Wilson on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 29-3 times in total.
    Last edited by NFC Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 23-17 times in total.
    Last edited by World Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Feb 2, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 43-8 times in total.
    Lady Talon
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:50 am
  • Spokane wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    Carmon1274 wrote:Don't get it why people still hate Tim Tebow.

He can throw, (If you still say he can't throw, you're a hater)
    He wins games.
    Motivates people
    Does show leadership
    Can run the pistol formation.

Tebow has a 49% career completion rate. What makes you think he CAN throw?

Just because you write something, that does mean it holds value.
    The truth holds value, and someone who distorts the truth is not trusted.

What is his Job? Throwing the ball
    What has he been paid millions by muti teams to do? Throw the ball
    What did he do in high school/college? Throw the ball

Thats what the guy does, and he did it VERY WELL last year!

HE HIT HIS TARGETS WHEN ASKED (75% in 2012). Thats why I know he can throw.

When a guy does his job better then the others, and someone turns and says, "He sucks" Thats a hater.

this is gonna be so damn easy.

He threw 8 passes, completed 6, with an average for 4 yards a throw, no he cannot throw, and it shows because the Jets didn't want him to throw.

in college he ran as much as he threw, go check it out! http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/pla ... ll_passing

Your ideas of him are wrong, dudes a bum.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:54 am

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:01 am
  • Tebow is far from being a bum at the salary he will command if he is let go by the Jets and does not find a team. In fact I would say he is leaps and bounds better than any qb you can draft this year in the fourth round or later.

What this means is that IF we get a good deal on Flynn and Tebow is available at min he is roughly worth a fourth round pick to this team. Nothing to sneeze at.

Don't bother looking at his performance with the Jets, they did not want him to start in case he actually played well and made them look like idiots. He did not get a fair deal there. He performed much better than most backup qbs in the league in Denver and I would have no trouble seeing him finish up a game that rw needed to sit out. Any more than that and we are in trouble no matter who our backup is.

Sum up. Sweet deal for Flynn + tebow released and on his way out of the league+he is willing to take backup job at min = sounds good to me.

Should sound good to you too if you did not listen to what other people tell you to think too.
    seahawksTopGear
    NET Rookie

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:34 am
  • What really distinguishes RW, aside from his determination, physical skills and work ethic, is that he is a football genius. He processes information during plays like a high-speed computer.

I'd rather have Vince Young than Tebow, but they seem to share the same problem -- they are dumb as posts when it comes to football IQ. I would much rather have Michael Robinson as a backup QB. He may not have the hype, but he has the smarts.
    godawg
    NET Starter

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:36 am
  • seahawksTopGear wrote:Tebow is far from being a bum at the salary he will command if he is let go by the Jets and does not find a team. In fact I would say he is leaps and bounds better than any qb you can draft this year in the fourth round or later.

What this means is that IF we get a good deal on Flynn and Tebow is available at min he is roughly worth a fourth round pick to this team. Nothing to sneeze at.

Don't bother looking at his performance with the Jets, they did not want him to start in case he actually played well and made them look like idiots. He did not get a fair deal there. He performed much better than most backup qbs in the league in Denver and I would have no trouble seeing him finish up a game that rw needed to sit out. Any more than that and we are in trouble no matter who our backup is.

Sum up. Sweet deal for Flynn + tebow released and on his way out of the league+he is willing to take backup job at min = sounds good to me.

Should sound good to you too if you did not listen to what other people tell you to think too.

A bum is a bum, no matter the price.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:33 am
  • Spokane wrote:This is why we need a moon walking back tracking icon

SacHawk2.0 wrote:I never said he couldn't throw. My 5 year old niece can throw. But can she throw well on an NFL level? No.

Look at that, something my 5 year old niece has in common with Tim Tebow.

However on page 2 of this thread you wrote

Are you serious? Sure, Tebow has the intangibles, but that doesn't change the fact that he can't pass. At all.

I don't know if you know this but PC also likes his QBs to be able to throw the ball and read defenses.

Can Tebow do that? Obviously not.

Oh Jesus Christ. If you think I literally meant he is physically incapable of hucking an oblong pig skin then you're truly hopeless.

There's a difference between being able to do something, and being able to do something well.

It's like singing, everyone can do it, not everyone is capable of winning a grammy.

It's also like you attempting to use logic and reason. You're trying, but you're clearly not very good at it.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:50 am
  • I don't have time to read through 6 pages of posts, but wanted to comment (so I apologize if this has already been said.) Isn't the hate on Tim Tebow more about what he stands for rather than the criticism of his play? I think the criticism is blown out of proportion by those who despise him in the first place. I'm not accusing anyone here specifically. The OP was correct to report that the Hawks want another mobile QB and even though no player is going to measure up to RW in my opinion (total package of leadership skills, etc.), Tim Tebow would be a very wise pickup for the Seahawks. (I don't think Tim Tebow always has to be thought of as "Wildcat", either.) I think PC might be a coach and the Seahawks an organization that could allow the best to be brought out in Tim Tebow - and Tebow could come in knowing that he's not being asked or even given a shot to carry a team on his shoulders... as has been the case in much of his career.
    I saw Josh Johnson's name mentioned somewhere as well as a possible mobile FA QB. Those type guys would be good "IF" Flynn is traded. I would rather have Flynn over any other option, but we're going to have to see if the Hawks can get a trade done to a team where he would have a better chance to get playing time. It would be a huge downgrade from RW to Tebow should he need to play, but Tebow has fire in his gut and off-the-charts leadership. He could manage a team in any absence of RW until 3 could return. I'd still like to see him utilized similarly to how the Dolphins utilized Jim Jenson years ago - and Jensen was the 3rd string QB. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jensen_(wide_receiver)

I think there could be many positives about Tim Tebow to the Hawks. Only if he's clear that it's RW's team and simply comes in as a team guy. I think he is and his teammates have always said that about him. He was just disappointed when he didn't get the opportunity and Greg McElroy did. Would any other player in that position feel any differently? Tim Tebow is a winner. PC likes those kind of guys and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him as a Seahawk. I'm not holding my breath and rooting for that... but, would affirm it being a great addition should it happen.
    World Champion
    Seattle Seahawks
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:59 am
  • No, the "hate" on Tebow is not about what he stands for.

Good God, how have so many people bought this narrative? Have people seen the wounded birds he calls passing attempts? He is not a quarterback, because he's not even an average NFL passer.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:00 am
  • TeamoftheCentury wrote:I don't have time to read through 6 pages of posts, but wanted to comment (so I apologize if this has already been said.) Isn't the hate on Tim Tebow more about what he stands for rather than the criticism of his play? .

Maybe some places, but not here. As an agnostic let me tell you that I don't give 2 shits about his faith or how he wants to express it. If my team needed a quarterback and I thought he fit the bill I wouldn't care how publicly he expressed his faith.

My criticism of him is his sorry completion percentage, inability to quickly diagnose defenses, and propensity for turnovers.

The religious thing....jokes...I'll laugh at, but they don't actually matter.
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 am
  • TeamoftheCentury wrote:I don't have time to read through 6 pages of posts.

The upside is you missed nothing!

There are a million other QBs in the NFL that suck more then Tebow, So why all the tough talk for this guy?

It goes back to the idea that we attack the ones above us, to bring them to our level. Is there anyone talking trash about Portis? No. Why? Because you would look like a jerk.

Tebow didn't kick your dog or make out with your girl, but still there is a lot of hate floating around.

For real name one other non seahawk QB you spent this much time focused on his negatives? Or even half? how about a 4th? Never happened.

The question is not "Is he a good QB", the question is why are you so pissed off at a dude you never met? Is the problem you?
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:22 am
  • The difference is Tim Tebow might be the worst passer of any player designated as a quarterback in the NFL. That's a huge negative worth constantly repeating.

Now, his football instincts are great, and I do think he has a role on an NFL team, I just don't like the idea of a guy who can't pass well as our #2 QB. There are guys who pass better than him I'd like less as our backup, I will say, but not a lot.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:24 am
  • pinksheets wrote: He is not a quarterback, because he's not even an average NFL passer.

OK, so that would make 50% of the so called QBs in the NFL not real QBs. 32 teams X 3 QBs = about 100 QBs in the NFL

So out of the 100 current QBs, how many have you called "not a real QB"? The answer is 1 Tim Tebow.

Its hard to say "Its about his play" when you won't say the same about lesser players.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:25 am
  • Spokane wrote:The upside is you missed nothing!

There are a million other QBs in the NFL that suck more then Tebow, So why all the tough talk for this guy?

It goes back to the idea that we attack the ones above us, to bring them to our level. Is there anyone talking trash about Portis? No. Why? Because you would look like a jerk.

Tebow didn't kick your dog or make out with your girl, but still there is a lot of hate floating around.

For real name one other non seahawk QB you spent this much time focused on his negatives? Or even half? how about a 4th? Never happened.

The question is not "Is he a good QB", the question is why are you so pissed off at a dude you never met? Is the problem you?

No, there aren't a million other QBs. 53 players times 32 teams = 1696 players total, at all positions.

No, it doesn't come back to "attacking those above us". Nobody here feels they are "beneath" Tebow.

Name one other QB we've spent this much time focused on his negatives? Clearly you weren't here for the Carson Palmer to Seattle Rumor days.

I'm not pissed off at Tebow and I don't think anyone else here is either. Most of us just don't think he's a good quarterback. What pisses people off is people like you who insist that we're just haters and don't have any validity to our criticisms, while your arguments are incredibly thin.
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:31 am
  • "the worst passer of any player designated as a quarterback in the NFL" Does not get a $33 million contract.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:32 am
  • Spokane wrote:"the worst passer of any player designated as a quarterback in the NFL" Does not get a $33 million contract.

Why not? Have you seen Mark Sanchez and JaMarcus Russell? They got a lot more and they were almost as bad as Tebow.
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:46 am
  • Spokane wrote:
    pinksheets wrote: He is not a quarterback, because he's not even an average NFL passer.

OK, so that would make 50% of the so called QBs in the NFL not real QBs. 32 teams X 3 QBs = about 100 QBs in the NFL

So out of the 100 current QBs, how many have you called "not a real QB"? The answer is 1 Tim Tebow.

Its hard to say "Its about his play" when you won't say the same about lesser players.

How are they lesser? You and I don't know that, stop that.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:47 am
  • Russell was in a forced rookie contract deal. And the Sanchez deal was what got that GM fired. Still the worst QB in the NFL does not get a 33M contract. So he is not the worst passer of any player designed as a QB.

So if he is not the worst passer and you are calling him the worst passer, you would need a reason to call him "the worst passer" And the reason is...Hate or strong dislike.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:49 am
  • Throwdown wrote:
    Spokane wrote:
    pinksheets wrote: He is not a quarterback, because he's not even an average NFL passer.

How are they lesser? You and I don't know that, stop that.

For one he is a 2nd stringer (starter before), there are at least 32 3rd stringers plus P squad QBs, so I will stop nothing.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:50 am
  • Spokane wrote:

Jesus Christ, slow down, buddy. I wasn't making a mathematical statement. I'm saying what would normally be considered average passing ability in the NFL is well above what Tebow is capable of. But if you want to be bizarrely literal about things, I'll just alter my statement to say once again that Tebow is the worst passer of any NFL QB, bar none.

But go ahead and keep twisting statements to make them about something more than football.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:53 am
  • Spokane wrote:Russell was in a forced rookie contract deal. And the Sanchez deal was what got that GM fired. Still the worst QB in the NFL does not get a 33M contract. So he is not the worst passer of any player designed as a QB.

So if he is not the worst passer and you are calling him the worst passer, you would need a reason to call him "the worst passer" And the reason is...Hate or strong dislike.

By your logic you could take the worst passer and then give him 33 million and that would make him better?

Your reasoning skills are on par with Tim Tebows passing skills. They both suck.
    Last edited by SacHawk2.0 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:53 am
  • Spokane wrote:Russell was in a forced rookie contract deal. And the Sanchez deal was what got that GM fired. Still the worst QB in the NFL does not get a 33M contract. So he is not the worst passer of any player designed as a QB.

Yes, he is the worst passer of any NFL player designated as a quarterback, easily.

He got paid because he can make plays and he made some in some clutch moments, he's still an awful, awful passer. Not to mention that "$33 million contract" is really for like $10m + incentives.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:04 am
  • "By your logic you could take the worst passer and then give him 33 million and that would make him better?"
    lol...OR I was saying a company is not going to shell out 33M for a loser. Not sure how you came up with that statement.

Dumb post of the year, you must feel like your back is against the wall to make up an idea like that!

----
    Ok lets be real here for a minute, you said "Yes, he is the worst passer of any NFL player designated as a quarterback, easily"

My queston is what makes him the worst passer? You know he does not have the worst stats, he shows up and plays. So whatever reason you come up with that makes him the worst, you can find at least 20 QBs that suck more in that area?

So then it will turn out that he is not the worst, but some folks on here just simply dislike him.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:06 am
  • Or it'll turn out that he's just not very good and some folks here are just irrationally infatuated with him.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:12 am
  • Spokane, NFL teams shell out big bucks all the time for players that don't make it.

Ryan Leaf
    Jamarcus Russell
    Blaine Gabbert
    Christian Ponder
    And yes, Tebow

It even happens at other positions, see Aaron Curry.

Just because a team gives a player a big contract doesn't mean that player is good.
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:28 am
  • BBHawks wrote:Would somebody please tell me this is a running joke so I'll sleep better tonight?

This has to be a running joke, I have never heard so much blind reasoning for dislike in my life, DID HE KICK YOUR GUYS DOG?

Clown 1: He is the worst
    Clown 2: You dang right he is
    Clown 3: Anybody know why he is the worst?
    Clown 2: He just is
    Repeat
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:32 am
  • The numbers don't lie, bro. He's horrific as a passer, in order to be a back up for this team you have to be able to throw, our use of the spread option isn't and probably won't ever be a staple of this offense, its just something we used to scare teams because Russell can throw. With Tebow? lol they're gonna laugh the offense off the field. I'd roll with Charlie Friggin' Frye before I gave Tebow a chance.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:34 am
  • "he just is" isn't listed here as a reason we don't want him.

You are either not reading what we're writing or you're deliberately ignoring the facts. You're like a young earth creationist. Willfully ignorant.
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:36 am
  • pinksheets wrote:Yes, he is the worst passer of any NFL player designated as a quarterback, easily.

Tebow.

Trumped.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:45 am
  • I don't know what just happened, but I liked it.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:16 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    pinksheets wrote:Yes, he is the worst passer of any NFL player designated as a quarterback, easily.

Tebow.

Trumped.

Ryan Lindley
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am
  • Tebows 5 year deal with the Broncos actually would have paid him less than the average backup QB in the NFL. 9.7 mil over 5 years
    http://www.denverpost.com/broncosheadlines/ci_15667056

The Jets assumed his deal and had to eat some bonus money. Tebow is signed for about 3 million in actual salary over 3 years for the Jets.

So, the 33 million number the OP keeps throwing out there is bullshit.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:27 pm
  • It seems that some are scared to answer this question due to it may expose the deep truth. I will ask it again

"My queston is what makes him the worst passer? You know he does not have the worst stats, he shows up and plays. So whatever reason you come up with that makes him the worst, you can find at least 20 QBs that suck more in that area!

So then it will turn out that he is not the worst, but some folks on here just simply dislike him."

Don't be Clown 2 and just say "He can't throw" "He Sucks" "he just is" give me some hard information that we can go over thats shows your statements are legit.

To name one guy who is the worst in his field is a hefty statement, lets see if you got facts or your a joke. I see no statement in this thread that makes him the worst.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:17 pm
  • Here is your answer.

SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:34 pm
  • That was some amazing Oline help in that video, Tim can move.
    I liked the way he reacted to the Oline breaking down

So about 2 minutes of lowlights and that makes him the worst? Are you in 3rd grade?

If that is what it takes to be the worst, I could simply pop out a 5 minute lowlight film of Montana and then he would be the worst?!?!?

So again I ask you folks, what makes Tebow the worst passer/QB, lets go over your hard information!
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:39 pm
  • WOW no watch that again and keep an eye on the right tackle, he gets beat down and ran over or blown by on pretty much every play.....WEAK TAPE!

If it was not the right T it was the left that failed and forced him to run. You got to give any QB 3 seconds
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:45 pm
  • He has the worst mechanics and accuracy of any QB in the NFL, in 2011, the one season where he was basically the starter all season, no QB with more than 50 passing attempts had a lower completion rate. In 2010 when he got a handful of starts, the only QB with 50 or more passing attempts with a lower completion rate was John Skelton.

He is just not an NFL passer, period. If you think he can play QB regardless of that, feel free to have tat opinion, Tebow certainly has other qualities, just don't try to tell me he's a good passer.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:53 pm
  • ...fine...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/y ... assing.htm

2011, the only really relevant sample we have of Tebow has him rated as the 30th highest rated passer in the NFL.

30th.

He was better than Matt Cassel and Kevin Kolb. Hoo-ray.

In 2011, he completed 46.5% of his passes.

He had a less than pedestrian 72.9 Passer Rating.

If you look at ESPN's Total QBR which tries to take into account everything a quarterback does his Total QBR is 29.91

For Total QBR 50 is considered average, 100 is considered perfect (also impossible to achieve)

Tebow is far far below average. I'm pretty sure if you're in Matt Cassel and Kevin Kolb territory it's safe to say that you suck.
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:51 pm
  • pinksheets wrote:He has the worst mechanics of any QB in the NFL
    Are you an NFL QB coach to make that mechanics statement with accuracy? I mean really, how many years have you put towards learning and teaching the movements of the arm and body of an NFL QB? (watching youtube tape and sunday football is clearly not good enough for an accurate mechanics statement)

Have you done a full mechanics review off all 100 QBs in the NFL right now to make that statement? Or are you just spouting out random negative information about a guy?

So what you wrote above is an non educated opinion
    Lets take a peek on whats below

Again we are focused on the two words that some of you have brought up relating to Tebow and that is "The worst"

In 2010 when he got a handful of starts, the only QB with 50 or more passing attempts with a lower completion rate was John Skelton

The pure fact that Skelton's name was brought up as being worse then Tebow shuts down the idea that Tim is the worst (this makes your creditability look thin)

in 2011, the one season where he was basically the starter all season, no QB with more than 50 passing attempts had a lower completion rate.

For that year and the 50 and over passes box that you put that in, you are right! Good job.
    As they say the sophomore slump happens to QBs!

So you have got one stat from 2 years ago that PROVES he is the worst today (some would call that stupid) Come on man are you trying to stat sling a stat slinger?

Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:54 pm
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:...fine...
    He was better than Matt Cassel and Kevin Kolb.

It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong, good job!
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:04 pm
  • :34853_doh:
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:10 pm
  • Spokane wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:...fine...
    He was better than Matt Cassel and Kevin Kolb.

It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong, good job!

Do you know what hyperbole is?

I don't recall me specifically saying he's the worst. I did say that he sucks. I did say that he's god awful. But I'm not sure I called him the worst, although I can see that because he's pretty damn close to bottom of the barrel.

Anyway, if I say "Tim Tebow is the worst" and he turns out to be only the third worst then I'm still a hell of a lot closer to being right than some ass clown that says "Tim Tebow is exactly what the Seahawks need"!!!

So tell me Spokane, how much do you really want the 3rd worst quarterback to be a Seahawk? And Why the hell would you want the 3rd worst quarterback to be a Seahawk in any capacity?
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:13 pm
  • We're still talking about this?
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:18 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:We're still talking about this?

It's really more fact finding at this point. I'm not sure if Spokane is trolling or if he's really this dumb. The sheer stupidity of his argument is quite compelling and I'm trying to find the answer.
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:45 pm
  • It is more fact finding at this point, and the fact is Tim is not the worst (as claimed) and he would make a fine Wilson Jr.

Why all the "worst" claims, but only one stat from 2 years ago to back it up? Cause hating is easy, the truth takes work.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:47 pm
  • pinksheets wrote::34853_doh:

I would cover my face too if I had to work with what you are throwing out in this thread.

The worst...lol!
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:03 am
  • Spokane wrote:
    pinksheets wrote::34853_doh:

I would cover my face too if I had to work with what you are throwing out in this thread.

The worst...lol!

So you're taking "he wasn't quite as bad as John Skelton that one year both of them had a handful of starts, but was the worst in the NFL in completion % that year he was the starter most of the year" as a victory?

Ok.

Fine. Maybe Tebow is about the same or a little better as a passer than John Skelton. That's good enough reason not to sign him right there.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:38 am
  • I wouldn't take Skelton as Wilson's back up, I still want to win even if Russy is out.

Lord I hope we keep Flynn now... Just so Tebow can sign and bum it for another team.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:11 am
  • This was a masterful troll job until Spokane got stupid. er.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:31 am
  • Scott my boy, I did not mean to light you up a few pages back, I just got cought up in the thread.
    Having fun IS what I do. Sorry if I upset you.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:27 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information