Marshawn Lynch trial date?

probowlguy

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a newb here. I came because I figured this would be the place to find some Lynch info I can't find anywhere in a quick search.
Who knows where Lynch's DUI case currently stands?

Last I heard was postponed until this offseason but I can't find any further info now.
I'm looking for the next trial date or anything else I can find out. Thanks!

kidhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1m3u613g said:
I was under the impression that the case was dropped. But, I might be wrong on that.

I hadn't heard anything either way on this case, but I thought it was ripe for being dropped from the beginning. If it's not dropped, I find it unlikely he's found guilty anyway.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Case hasn't been dropped. It's caught up in court because he is fighting the charges. California dockets are backed up because of budget cuts from the current economy.

I could get more information, but i'd need to go the courthouse. Alameda Superior Court Criminal records are not available online.

blue 22

Reaction score
Basis4day":1gli1tik said:
Case hasn't been dropped. It's caught up in court because he is fighting the charges. California dockets are backed up because of budget cuts from the current economy.

I could get more information, but i'd need to go the courthouse. Alameda Superior Court Criminal records are not available online.

hurry up and get on it man! jeez. ;)

Basis4day

Reaction score
:2:
blue 22":1h8wg4y8 said:
Basis4day":1h8wg4y8 said:

hurry up and get on it man! jeez. ;)

Dude, it's like 9 blocks away!

OP
OP
P

probowlguy

Reaction score
Thanks. I knew the last I had heard it was just pushed into this offseason but I didn't know if they had set a new date yet.
Pretty much evrybody has forgotten about it which is exactly why high paid attornies like to use that tactic. If anyone else hears or knows anything I'd appreciate the info.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":ro00z5da said:
Actually I live in the area so I could get the info if anyone wants it. It's public record right?

Yes, it is and, yes, we want it. In the worst way.

OP
OP
P

probowlguy

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3fip0q7a said:
FreshlySnipes":3fip0q7a said:
Actually I live in the area so I could get the info if anyone wants it. It's public record right?

Yes, it is and, yes, we want it. In the worst way.

Yes. Pretty please with sugar on top!

OP
OP
P

probowlguy

Reaction score
Ok. I'll go on Monday or Tuesday

Awesome dude, you're the best!