QB Problem

Spokane

Reaction score
Largent80":2j1em3em said:
Spokane":2j1em3em said:
Yes to Tebow as a Seahawk! He is what we need! Or do you know more then PC about the team? If so blab on why we don't need him.

We need him for what? I do not see one thing, not ONE.

Because the one who matters (PC) said so.

When the team leader says we need this type of guy, and Tebow is that exact guy, then we need him.

Like I said above...Yes to Tebow as a Seahawk! He is what we need! Or do you know more then PC about the team? If so blab on why we don't need him.

Sac

Reaction score
Spokane":2p96rkki said:
Largent80":2p96rkki said:
Spokane":2p96rkki said:
Yes to Tebow as a Seahawk! He is what we need! Or do you know more then PC about the team? If so blab on why we don't need him.

We need him for what? I do not see one thing, not ONE.

Because the one who matters (PC) said so.

When the team leader says we need this type of guy, and Tebow is that exact guy, then we need him.

Like I said above...Yes to Tebow as a Seahawk! He is what we need! Or do you know more then PC about the team? If so blab on why we don't need him.

Are you serious? Sure, Tebow has the intangibles, but that doesn't change the fact that he can't pass. At all.

I don't know if you know this but PC also likes his QBs to be able to throw the ball and read defenses.

Can Tebow do that? Obviously not.

kidhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2cr32bw5 said:
Basis4day":2cr32bw5 said:
kidhawk":2cr32bw5 said:
I wonder how many times we can have this debate in one off season? This has to be at least the 4th thread to include acquiring Tebow and being rid of Flynn.

Anyone keeping track?

It's OP's second post. Give him a little slack.

I didn't ask for a ban or a thread lock or anything else, so exactly what "slack" am I supposed to give? All I'm doing is stating the uber obvious
Spokane":2cr32bw5 said:
Your complaining is cool if you are consistent and not a hater. So are you on the ball about complaining about the muti-uni threads? How about the FAs that have no shot at being a seahawk threads? Or how about the "this guy said this about that guy tweets"?
If so great!
But if you are consistently attacking one guy, you should know the hater tag, or the calm down tag will be handed out.

Seriously? Coming from the guy who swore he was done talking about Tebow in the thread he posted on this EXACT subject, who is now touting Tebow again...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Pete doesn't want Tebow. I guarantee it. Did you see how easy we shut him down last year? Tebow made defense easy for the Hawks.

Spokane

Reaction score
I am being real, not some crazy random 1976 bring ups.

If anyone has an issue with what PC said, take it up with him.

I would take a high winning, playoff QB winning as a backup, and it sounds like PC is in the same boat.

This is not crazy talk, unless your agenda pushes you the other way.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Spokane":3sdx363r said:

Do you have a link where PC says he wants Tebow? Or do you have a special 'source'?

Spokane

Reaction score
kidhawk":2jcapbjn said:
Seriously? Coming from the guy who swore he was done talking about Tebow in the thread he posted on this EXACT subject, who is now touting Tebow again...

First, stop stalking me and my post.
2nd I was told Dilfer did not suck, We don't get everything we are told.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Spokane":36u08bjb said:
kidhawk":36u08bjb said:

First, stop stalking me and my post.
2nd I was told Dilfer did not suck, We don't get everything we are told.

No need to stalk you, I just happen to remember you saying it and thinking to myself at the time that it wouldn't last.

Hey, it's a message board, I have never told you what to think or that you couldn't post anything, that's for the mods to decide. I can state my opinion even if it includes a topic being "tired".

Also, if you don't mean something, perhaps you shouldn't put it in writing...

Spokane":36u08bjb said:
So with my last Tebow post (unless he becomes a Hawk)...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65599&start=120

Spokane

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1s0ioz7a said:
Spokane":1s0ioz7a said:

Do you have a link where PC says he wants Tebow? Or do you have a special 'source'?

No where did I say "Pete said yes to Tebow" It is stated everywhere that Pete has said " I want a guy like Wilson"
No other QB is as close to Wilson as Tebow. You should know that and not nit pick.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Spokane":1dvpe950 said:
LymonHawk":1dvpe950 said:
Spokane":1dvpe950 said:

No where did I say "Pete said yes to Tebow" It is stated everywhere that Pete has said " I want a guy like Wilson"
No other QB is as close to Wilson as Tebow. You should know that and not nit pick.
Tebow close to Wilson?
Crack is whack.

Spokane

Reaction score
Scottemojo":35xz2ozm said:
Pete doesn't want Tebow. I guarantee it. Did you see how easy we shut him down last year? Tebow made defense easy for the Hawks.
Do you have a link where PC says he DOES NOT wants Tebow? Or do you have a special 'source'?

Sac

Reaction score
You still have yet to tell me why you think PC wants a QB that can't read defenses or pass the ball effectively

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Spokane":24181b0s said:
Scottemojo":24181b0s said:
Do you have a link where PC says he DOES NOT wants Tebow? Or do you have a special 'source'?
I have a special source. My common sense. If Pete wanted Tebow, he could have drafted him. Or gotten him from the Broncos last year.

Spokane

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":5sxlzrl4 said:
You still have yet to tell me why you think PC wants a QB that can't read defenses or pass the ball effectively
Two words for you....T JACK
Yeah, PC works outside of the box.
Not to get into my stat slinger ways but again he was 75% this year. So at least call him out for the right reasons.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Spokane":9apnpfki said:
SacHawk2.0":9apnpfki said:
Two words for you....T JACK
Yeah, PC works outside of the box.
Not to get into my stat slinger ways but again he was 75% this year. So at least call him out for the right reasons.

haha yea he sure was! 6 of 8 for 39 yards, or a 4.8 yard average. He killed it on those RB dump offs. Sorry dude, I know a lot of people really like Tebow for reasons other than his QB skills but he is not a viable NFL level QB.

Spokane

Reaction score
Scottemojo":34ygtyrw said:
Spokane":34ygtyrw said:
Scottemojo":34ygtyrw said:
I have a special source. My common sense. If Pete wanted Tebow, he could have drafted him. Or gotten him from the Broncos last year.

So you know whats going on in Petes head? :240039: :240039:

How many players would Pete have taken or not drafted if he knew the outcome 3 years later? Please with the dumb comments!

Sac

Reaction score
Spokane":3nj71ckm said:
Scottemojo":3nj71ckm said:
Spokane":3nj71ckm said:
Scottemojo said:

Please with the dumb comments!

Says the guy that thinks he knows what PC wants/Tebow

Spokane

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1s6hakk8 said:
he is not a viable NFL level QB.

He won a playoff game right?
He found a way to get hired as a NFL QB, twice and paid fat
He was able to bring his team back from a losing score

So hate aside, he is a viable NFL QB.