I'm a season ticket holder!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
I'm a season ticket holder!
Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:59 am
  • I just bought 3 CSLs section 132 row 6! I'm pumped, but my bank account is not.

Go Hawks!

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

Re: I'm a season ticket holder!
Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:13 am
  • Congrats!
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:25 am
  • Congrats, but your bank account is saying one thing, OUCH!!!

Great seats as well, I sit in section 130.

GO HAWKS!!!
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Starter

Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:32 am
  • How much did you pay?
    misfit
    NET Starter

Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:46 am
  • congratulations!
    rickychen
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 pm
  • Welcome to the club. It's always scary to look at that total invoice :)
    But, at least they have the 4 payment plan
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:17 pm
  • Section 132 here too! :)
    vant
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:18 pm
  • Was just looking at CSL's today, I really want to but My budget would be $4500 for two seats and I don't think I will get it that cheap. Mabye 6 months ago but it looks like the prices are going up.

One question is once you own the CSL it's your's for life or is there some 30 year term on it?
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:21 pm
  • Wenhawk wrote:One question is once you own the CSL it's your's for life or is there some 30 year term on it?

"VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 pm
  • I don't think there's any issue with posting how much I paid.
    They were $4000.00 per seat license. I however, look at it as an investment. RW is going to be here for many years to come, and I just think we could be a perennial playoff team for 10 years or so. Also, the CSL can be resold. Provided you are able to put the money up front, you'll get your investment back as long as PC/JS are in town.

This link shows previous sale data through the secure marketplace though:
    http://seahawks.strmarketplace.com/Charter-Seat-Licenses-Sales-Data.aspx

I think these same seats would have been about $1500 less per seat about a year ago, but then again Tavaris Jackson was our QB at that time.

lukerguy
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:26 pm
  • Wenhawk wrote:Was just looking at CSL's today, I really want to but My budget would be $4500 for two seats and I don't think I will get it that cheap. Mabye 6 months ago but it looks like the prices are going up.

One question is once you own the CSL it's your's for life or is there some 30 year term on it?

It may be possible for $2500-$3000 per seat on the visitor side in CL section C and the last 15 rows of the section. You're had pressed to get anything on the Hawks sideline for less than $3500 per seat in today's market.

lukerguy
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:34 pm
  • Wenhawk wrote:Was just looking at CSL's today, I really want to but My budget would be $4500 for two seats and I don't think I will get it that cheap. Mabye 6 months ago but it looks like the prices are going up.

It's yours as long as the Seahawks play in the current stadium.
    BoatsAndHose
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:42 pm
  • lukerguy wrote:I don't think there's any issue with posting how much I paid.
    They were $4000.00 per seat license. I however, look at it as an investment. RW is going to be here for many years to come, and I just think we could be a perennial playoff team for 10 years or so. Also, the CSL can be resold. Provided you are able to put the money up front, you'll get your investment back as long as PC/JS are in town.

I think these same seats would have been about $1500 less per seat about a year ago, but then again Tavaris Jackson was our QB at that time.

Seems like a pretty fair deal as you are buying at one of the hottest times for CSL transactions. I think many share your mindset that with RW and company being so young, now is the time to get in and enjoy the ride.

Did you get 2013 tix included or you still got pony up for those?
    BoatsAndHose
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:55 pm
  • BoatsAndHose wrote:
    lukerguy wrote:I don't think there's any issue with posting how much I paid.

Seems like a pretty fair deal as you are buying at one of the hottest times for CSL transactions. I think many share your mindset that with RW and company being so young, now is the time to get in and enjoy the ride.

Did you get 2013 tix included or you still got pony up for those?

Nope, if he would have paid for the tickets, he would have had the right to them for the rest of the year.

Speaking of which, I live about a 12 hour drive away. I won't be able to make the lion's share of the games (just big games and playoffs). If anyone wants to PM me, I will sell them for 10% less than market value (stubhub, ect) to .net fans as I refuse to sell to let a visitor sit in my seats. I'd rather keep all 3 together though, as it's hard to sell a single.

lukerguy
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:48 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information