Help: Need advice on trade for my Offline Madden franchise

Blitzer88

Reaction score
The Raiders are willing to give me their 1st, 2nd and 3rd round draft picks (all of which will be very high since they suck) in a trade for Hass. I am thinking of doing this trade anyways since I have been using the younger Chad Henne as my starter, should I make this trade?

Dietrich

Reaction score
Do it, whenever I do a Seahawks' franchise I always deal Hass for 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks. I trade Walter Jones for the same picks too.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I traded Big Walt for Jake Long of the Dolphins. About the same skill for both, but one is a lot younger!

EDIT: Also, after the Hass trade to the Raiders, I have 3 1st rounds picks, 1 2nd round pick, 2 3rd round picks and a 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th round pick. I think I will be able to do a lot with that!

Dietrich

Reaction score
Very nice! Now just make sure you don't forget to scout out players for the draft. You can often find players in the high 70s, low 80s with A potential in the later rounds if you do this.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Dietrich":rx9idt1i said:
Very nice! Now just make sure you don't forget to scout out players for the draft. You can often find players in the high 70s, low 80s with A potential in the later rounds if you do this.

Yeah my draft was a mix bag of good and bad......I found a 3rd round SS at 85 overall, and then I botched my 2nd round pick on a 55 overall LE. Heck they rated my draft an A overall, but I thought I did pretty crappy.

Dietrich

Reaction score
I usually scout the first 18 highest potential guys (the number you can scout depends on which scout you get) filtering through positions of need of course. And then in each round I pick a guy from the list. I wont even consider drafting any one not on my list.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Dietrich":uzoza0vo said:
I usually scout the first 18 highest potential guys (the number you can scout depends on which scout you get) filtering through positions of need of course. And then in each round I pick a guy from the list. I wont even consider drafting any one not on my list.

Yeah thats what I did.....to bad it didn't pay off.