New offensive starters?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
It's hard to imagin spending a high pick to upgrade our OL. We have a ton of depth and with Carpenter coming back he will be in aheated battle for the LG. At RG we have the Moffit v Sweezy and I think they are both very capable. Either Carpenter or MQuistion could fill in at any guard or tackle position so to me i don't want to mess with a good thing. I Cable is soo lw on Moffit I can see us getting another Guard to challenge but i'd be surprised if we invested heavy towards the OL in the draft this year.

dunceface

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1s2fkraz said:
It's hard to imagin spending a high pick to upgrade our OL. We have a ton of depth and with Carpenter coming back he will be in aheated battle for the LG. At RG we have the Moffit v Sweezy and I think they are both very capable. Either Carpenter or MQuistion could fill in at any guard or tackle position so to me i don't want to mess with a good thing. I Cable is soo lw on Moffit I can see us getting another Guard to challenge but i'd be surprised if we invested heavy towards the OL in the draft this year.

This right here.

And I'm convinced on Sweezy being the real deal just raw right now

Depth at WR and TE really seem like the only spots we may target on offense

Jerhawk

Reaction score
As far as Sweezy goes, I'd like to see how he can improve this offseason. He was a converted DT, so mistakes were expected from him. His pass blocking was horrible at some points, but he was very good at run blocking.

The battle between Sweezy and Moffit at RG will be interesting. I don't see us drafting an OL within the first three rounds either, the players we have now are sufficient.