Seahawks sign 6-7,280-pound TE who played hoops in Argentina

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I still remember the reaction when we signed Brandon Browner.lol..I like it when they kick the tires.

oasis

Reaction score
former basketball players like gates and graham had at least one year of college football (I think).

The reason why we signed him for 3 years is because we wanted to teach him how to play football/be a tight end for the first part of the contract.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hey, at least we signed someone, whoever the hell he is. What is next Chuck Liddell at LB?

Rainger

Reaction score
Just another amazing example how PC/JS find talent that so many others dont because the others are locked into their dogma.

I bet he turns into a great TE.

In BBall he has to find seperation and have good hands.

This FO is amazing at finding the talent in the world that is going to make them great for years and years.

Yes I know I am ahead of myself and he may be a bust but I have a sneaking suspision that we will look back on this day in a year from now and smile.

McGruff

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":3n88siie said:
Interesting part is that it's a 3 years long deal. They must have really saw something in him

Future contracts are always three year deals.

mikeak

Reaction score
Look it is simply to understand what happened. Every pre-season camp they play an internal basketball tournament with bragging rights to the winner. So Schneider gets to pick first and decided to stack the deck a little bit........

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I love the signing and love the front office.

best case scenerio we have another Browner

worst case we release him.

ride_baker

Reaction score
oasis":28xbzjid said:
former basketball players like gates and graham had at least one year of college football (I think).

The reason why we signed him for 3 years is because we wanted to teach him how to play football/be a tight end for the first part of the contract.

Gates never played college football, which is crazy considering his success in the league.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Can we hope that he's going to work out for us as well as this former baskeball player turned TE? [Tongue in Cheek]

tony-gonzalez1.jpg

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
If there is a player under a rock in a cave behind a frozen waterfall in the farthest reaches of Antarctica-- he fits our system, Schneider will find him.

I :bow: to John Schneider!

grizbob

Reaction score
Easy target for a short QB :stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs: