Made a New Song- Tell Me What You Think

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Made a New Song- Tell Me What You Think
Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 pm
  • Just another amateur song I made with the newbie FL Studio software. Nothing professional of course, just for fun. It's short. Pretty rough draft, didn't spend much time at all on the drum beats, and will need to re-record the vocals, but it's the gist of it.

Last edited by nategreat on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• I dunno bout the rest of the people, but I like it. Better than me on the FL, I can't use those stock sounds for nothing, I just chop up samples and hope for magic lol.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• I like it too. For real.

Now, dont make me be nice again. It's very uncomfortable.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• Throwdown wrote:I dunno bout the rest of the people, but I like it. Better than me on the FL, I can't use those stock sounds for nothing, I just chop up samples and hope for magic lol.

Thanks, man. Yeah, I use the plugins more than the sounds themselves. Do you ever use the Gross Beat plugin? That one's fun to mess around with.

pehawk wrote:I like it too. For real.

Now, dont make me be nice again. It's very uncomfortable.

Hahaha thanks - and if anything, it's a free pass to be a jerk for no reason- just to balance things out.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:08 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information