Randy Moss

pehawk

Reaction score
Vols, you dont get it! The Seahawks psyche is a delicate flower which could be trampled by a meanie like Randy Moss! We HAVE to account for the locker room feelings.

Motivated Moss adds an element at WR the Seahawks lack.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Sonichellboy":28sobosd said:
Sprfunk":28sobosd said:
He seemed low effort last year(and many years with Oakland). No thanks.
He's seemed low effort at times his entire career. No thanks.

He was on the field quite a bit during the superbowl, and he flat out just gave little to no effort the majority of the time. If he knew it was a play that didn't have a chance to go towards him, then he basically didn't even try to help sell fakes, or play actions, and no blocking downfield.. he would quit on his routes after only minimal effort.

If that's the kind of effort he puts forth for his team in the superbowl, then I wouldn't even want him on the roster for training camp.

HELL NO

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I am indifferent on a potential Moss signing. As stated by others if he is motivated, he would be a good pick up for vet minimum. If they don't bring him in even for TC then oh well.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Maybe i'm just biased against him, I haven't payed much attention to his career but it just seems to me like he's a quitter. If thing's aren't going just like he thought they should, he just gives up.

Not just this last superbowl either. Seems like every time I've seen him play, which isn't alot, but it always stuck out to me. Remember when we played the raiders in 06? His effort in that game was so absolutely pathetic, I felt sorry for the raiders. That's not an easy state of mind to achieve.

I don't want someone on the team that's just going to give up like a little bitch when things get down. He's the complete opposite type of human being from Russell Wilson.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
There is really zero chance he ends up starting the season as a Hawk. Cable and Pete expect their receivers to block. Moss has never had more than a passing interest in blocking. Whether or not a receiver has some blocking want to is probably one of the most under appreciated traits by us wannabe scouts.

Rocket

Reaction score
Sprfunk":wq1df3i8 said:
He seemed low effort last year(and many years with Oakland). No thanks.

He's been low effort all his life... he's just wondrously gifted.

rjdriver

Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? He is the greatest receiver of all time. I heard him (saw the print actually) say so in an interview.

Maybe we could dust off the old number 80 jersey and let him wear it next year.

Not