Pete wins NFC Coach of the Year (NFL 101 awards).

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/manning-pe ... --nfl.html

...and of course, some clueless, flaming a-hole made a comment that he shouldn't have got the award because he 'wasn't aware' that the spec teams were going for a fake field goal. There sure are some tools out there in cyber space.

I'm glad that he at least got the NFC award.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
My first thought was "What the hell are the NFL 101 awards?" My second though, after reading the article and the comments, was "What a bunch of morons."

Axx

Reaction score
i down voted his comment, if you click really fast you can down vote him several times.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Glad PC got some recognition for having the balls to go with a 3rd round rookie starter over Matt Flynn, he cause a ton of controversy at the beginning of the season and got based by a lot of the media for a 3 man competition only to prove everyone he was right

Uffda

Reaction score
He did see that fake fieldgoal actuallly, was jumping around and waving his arms....trying to call a timeout. Didn't get anyones attention, the officials or even the players until too late.

Maybe he needed to toss the red flag actually, maybe that would be able to be reviewed.

Was too late I guess.

themunn

Reaction score
Uffda":1vxyfbhq said:
He did see that fake fieldgoal actuallly, was jumping around and waving his arms....trying to call a timeout. Didn't get anyones attention, the officials or even the players until too late.

Maybe he needed to toss the red flag actually, maybe that would be able to be reviewed.

Was too late I guess.

Was after the 2 minute warning, no way you could challenge that anyway - though i guess you could challenge the 3rd down play (whatever that was), just say you want to challenge the spot or something, even if they say nonreviewable you've stopped the game long enough to make the necessary adjustment.

Bad sportsmanship but if they're not going to listen when you call T/O well...