Pete wins NFC Coach of the Year (NFL 101 awards).

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • http://sports.yahoo.com/news/manning-pe ... --nfl.html

...and of course, some clueless, flaming a-hole made a comment that he shouldn't have got the award because he 'wasn't aware' that the spec teams were going for a fake field goal. There sure are some tools out there in cyber space.

I'm glad that he at least got the NFC award.
    Last edited by HawKnPeppa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• My first thought was "What the hell are the NFL 101 awards?" My second though, after reading the article and the comments, was "What a bunch of morons."
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• i down voted his comment, if you click really fast you can down vote him several times.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Glad PC got some recognition for having the balls to go with a 3rd round rookie starter over Matt Flynn, he cause a ton of controversy at the beginning of the season and got based by a lot of the media for a 3 man competition only to prove everyone he was right
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

• Good for him. Finally some accolades

Anyone want to make me a new signature? I've held out hope long enough.
    95% of the time I'm viewing here and/or posting is being done on a mobile device. Pardon any spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes.
    The Yugoslavian
    NET Veteran

• He did see that fake fieldgoal actuallly, was jumping around and waving his arms....trying to call a timeout. Didn't get anyones attention, the officials or even the players until too late.

Maybe he needed to toss the red flag actually, maybe that would be able to be reviewed.

Was too late I guess.
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

• Uffda wrote:He did see that fake fieldgoal actuallly, was jumping around and waving his arms....trying to call a timeout. Didn't get anyones attention, the officials or even the players until too late.

Maybe he needed to toss the red flag actually, maybe that would be able to be reviewed.

Was too late I guess.

Was after the 2 minute warning, no way you could challenge that anyway - though i guess you could challenge the 3rd down play (whatever that was), just say you want to challenge the spot or something, even if they say nonreviewable you've stopped the game long enough to make the necessary adjustment.

Bad sportsmanship but if they're not going to listen when you call T/O well...
    themunn
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information