Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: Hats off to everyone
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:43 am 
NET Veteran

Just wanted to give a tip of the cap to everyone who's participated and contributed to the draft forum this year. I seriously haven't had to look elsewhere (although I do at times when I've got nothin else goin on) for prospect coverage. kearly, english, mcgruff, chawker, the dude with the Alf avatar whose name is escaping me right now and I'm too lazy to look up, and everyone else just wanted to let you know the effort is appreciated.

And big thanks to John Schneider for having everyone on their toes and digging up even the most random of prospects (Kip, I'm lookin at you and Armonty Bryant). This seriously wouldn't have happened under Ruskell or any of the old regime.

Keep up the great work everyone. I'm lovin it!

Post subject: Re: Hats off to everyone
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:45 am 
* NET Moderator *

First forum I visit everytime i come to .net. Although I like it even better during the college football season then I do during the draft season.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:48 am 
* Report Button *

Me too! I'm way better than the hacks you listed Coug. I can give uninformed analysis on the top-10 players only. That's VALUE.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:04 am 
NET Veteran

I honestly knew that there would be a post from pe in this thread when I made it. I also wondered how long it would take to get this thread dragged in to the Shack haha

And pe, that means we gotta pull some strings and get JS to trade in to the Top 10. Then, you get hired as a "scouting consultant" for the organization. I smell championship!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:46 pm 
NET Veteran

It's everybody else posts that I read is what inspire me to do my digging. TRUE enjoy reading thier posts. oh, my name is Bob, but nucklehead works too. cheers ;)

Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:32 pm 
NET Starter

John Schneider has been so thorough in his research, I would be surprised if he doesn't monitor this board for ideas. Who knows Kearly and others, maybe you can help an idea to germinate.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:18 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Everyone does a good job doing research and for the most part explaining and giving analysis and because of it I still have no idea who the Hawks will take.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:15 am 
NET Veteran

godawg wrote:
John Schneider has been so thorough in his research, I would be surprised if he doesn't monitor this board for ideas. Who knows Kearly and others, maybe you can help an idea to germinate.

Maybe Kearly is John Schneider.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]