Hats off to everyone

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Hats off to everyone
Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:43 am
  • Just wanted to give a tip of the cap to everyone who's participated and contributed to the draft forum this year. I seriously haven't had to look elsewhere (although I do at times when I've got nothin else goin on) for prospect coverage. kearly, english, mcgruff, chawker, the dude with the Alf avatar whose name is escaping me right now and I'm too lazy to look up, and everyone else just wanted to let you know the effort is appreciated.

And big thanks to John Schneider for having everyone on their toes and digging up even the most random of prospects (Kip, I'm lookin at you and Armonty Bryant). This seriously wouldn't have happened under Ruskell or any of the old regime.

Keep up the great work everyone. I'm lovin it!
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Re: Hats off to everyone
Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:45 am
  • First forum I visit everytime i come to .net. Although I like it even better during the college football season then I do during the draft season.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:48 am
  • Me too! I'm way better than the hacks you listed Coug. I can give uninformed analysis on the top-10 players only. That's VALUE.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:04 am
  • I honestly knew that there would be a post from pe in this thread when I made it. I also wondered how long it would take to get this thread dragged in to the Shack haha

And pe, that means we gotta pull some strings and get JS to trade in to the Top 10. Then, you get hired as a "scouting consultant" for the organization. I smell championship!
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:46 pm
  • It's everybody else posts that I read is what inspire me to do my digging. TRUE enjoy reading thier posts. oh, my name is Bob, but nucklehead works too. cheers ;)
    2013-2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:32 pm
  • John Schneider has been so thorough in his research, I would be surprised if he doesn't monitor this board for ideas. Who knows Kearly and others, maybe you can help an idea to germinate.
    godawg
    NET Starter

Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:18 pm
  • Everyone does a good job doing research and for the most part explaining and giving analysis and because of it I still have no idea who the Hawks will take.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:15 am
  • godawg wrote:John Schneider has been so thorough in his research, I would be surprised if he doesn't monitor this board for ideas. Who knows Kearly and others, maybe you can help an idea to germinate.

Maybe Kearly is John Schneider.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information