"I'm Russell Wilson and I throw a sexy deep ball"

kearly

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one desperately searching for a "balls deep" joke to post in here.

NoChops

Reaction score
NinerLifer":18mny6m3 said:
Sexy deep balls huh? I would love to see all the posts about this on here had Kaepernick said those words LOL.

kinda hard for Kaep to be sexy in any fashion when his face looks like a deformed penis already. face it, male genitalia just isn't sexy. oh wait, I forgot, it is in San Fran.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Meh. Looks like it pained him to say 'I throw a sexy deep ball.' He's not comfortable bragging about himself, and I'm sure that part wasn't his idea. In contrast, he looked totally comfortable tallking about checking the Safety and throwing to a spot as opposed to the WR.

HUGGY

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2892ela0 said:
Meh. Looks like it pained him to say 'I throw a sexy deep ball.' He's not comfortable bragging about himself, and I'm sure that part wasn't his idea. In contrast, he looked totally comfortable tallking about checking the Safety and throwing to a spot as opposed to the WR.

I had the same impression. I hope Wilson starts rejecting the media's attempt to make a joke out of his skills.

If I was Russell I would have a serious sit-down with my agent over the quality of my brand name.

By itself it is probably no big deal.

HUGGY

Reaction score
OahuHawkFan":26z0ei5w said:
You people have issues. ..

Suggesting Wilson should be protective of his image is "having issues"?

Perhaps you do not understand the nature of public relations and the job of a publicist to famous people and brand names.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
OahuHawkFan":f7ybwrl2 said:
You people have issues. ..

Wow, a grand total of 4 posts to your name and you throw out this tripe. Glad you waited till you had a post with substance.

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
My comment was fairly general so as not to offend any one individual. But what got me was just the embarrassment factor of this thread. If you picture Russel Wilson reading it (which I couldn't help but do), some of the comments made send football Homerism to a level where he's gotta be thinking, "get off my jock folks!"...

So with the above clarity, if you're offended and believe I was talking about you, my apologies. I'll chalk it up to a long off-season, and VERY bored Seahawks fans I guess...

Oh, and I may have a low post count, but I've been a Seahawk fan since I was old enough to become a football fan in the early 80's... I've always thought the whole "tenure" based on post count thing is a pretty pathetic standard to base a point on (no matter which board you're referencing). Criticize WHAT I post all you want.

Go Hawks! :beach:

Scott

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Post count does kind of say something on a MESSAGE BOARD. Understand that nobody used it to question your fandom. It was noted that out of 4 posts at the time, one of them (25% of your posts) didn't really contribute to the conversation, but rather, was a vague and broad judgment call on other fans. Usually the people who get away with that sort of thing are the ones who have been around a long time, have posted a lot (often in the thousands), and know each other well. And even then, they usually call each other on it. We're all fans, so it's cool. I'm still learning the nuances of message board interaction myself.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I love when our receivers catch Wilson's sexy balls. Hold onto them. They are fragile.