Post Combine mock 2.0

QuahHawk

Reaction score
In my first Mock I expected we'd be getting a 3rd for trading Flynn, I still think that is possible but think we are more likely to move up to the top of the 2nd.

1. Kanwaan Short DT
2. Devin Taylor DE
3. Aaron Dobson WR
4. Jordan Reed TE
5. Jamie Collins LB *Curry Trade
5. Jon Bostic MLB
6. Jamar Taylor CB
7. Jordan Rodgers QB*TJax Trade
7. Brandon Kaufman WR*Rudd Trade
7. Marquis Wilson WR

ivotuk

Reaction score
I like Devin but don't you think he will be available later? Some are worried about his stiffness and lack of college production. Personally I think he just couldn't keep up with Clowney. Kind of like the Wilson/Flynn situation. It's not that Matt was bad, but Russell was so damn good.

I really hope we get Taylor because Quinn can turn him in to a monster D-Lineman.

TheWebHead

Reaction score
Jamie Collins and Jon Bostic will be gone by the fifth round. Mayock suggested Collins could be gone late first. He had a 3rd round grade before the combine, and he helped himself in Indy more than just about anyone in the draft

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
TheWebHead":24vv9rmy said:
Jamie Collins and Jon Bostic will be gone by the fifth round. Mayock suggested Collins could be gone late first. He had a 3rd round grade before the combine, and he helped himself in Indy more than just about anyone in the draft

I think both Collins and Bostic are 3-4th round guys who have a chance to be overlooked. Honestly I want to get a LB earlier but something makes me think since they used a 2nd on LB last year they will not spend a high pick on LB again. The 3rd-5th would be a great place to pick up a guy who was overlooked or draft stock fell some. Sio Moore has been rising fast and would be awesome in the 3rd. Green, Brown, Gooden and a few others would also be good int he 3-5th. i just hope we can address our DL and add a few Offensive weapons for RW. LB seem liek one of those positions mid round guys turn our well every year.