X Player released from Y Team

hawktawk

Reaction score
Ran into X last night at a rave in North Beach. "Doin sum X, want sum?" he said with a strange bent smile. "Got sum, thanks though my bro, maybe tomorrow," I sheepishly replied. "Hey X you rave alot?" I axed. " Not alot, maybe 8-9 a week, only double up on Friday and Tuesday cuz to much X ties X's bowels in a windsor if you know what I'm hinted at," drooled X. I reached down inside my outside pocket to make sure I had the stuff to quench X's jones and right next to the tweezers and double bubble was one neatly wrapped load. "Relax X it's your lucky day, I got you covered," I said as I placed a hand warmed hit of chockalaty lax into his anxiously waiting hand. "This kindness will move me in ways only Elvis can appreciate, how can I ever repay you," queried X. "So easy X, when the lax kicks in, do it in a brown paper bag, light it on fire, throw the flaming bag of pooh on Harbaugh's porch and scream at the top of your lungs, HOLDING, HOLDING, HE WAS HOLDING!!!

SNDavidson

Reaction score
x.jpg

I'm personally most excited about the teleportation hoop, but his battle and capacity need improvement.