Randall Cunningham Jr

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Randall Cunningham Jr
Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:39 pm
  • Just a break from the draft discussion. You know you're getting old when your favorite player's sons are now getting ready to play. This year you'll see Barry Sanders Jr making plays at Stanford. Found this video of Randall Cunningham Jr, who looks a lot like his daddy (although he actually reminds me even more of Marcus Mariota). He'll be a senior this year, last year he was a part time player because he was sitting behind another qb who is off to U. of Arizona this year. I expect a lot of big time colleges to be after him this season. I know he's already in contact with Oregon, although no offer has been made yet.

Randall Cunningham is my all time favorite non Seahawk. Here's Jr's. highlights.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/873107/#highlights/36970385
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Re: Randall Cunningham Jr
Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:33 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:Just a break from the draft discussion. You know you're getting old when your favorite player's sons are now getting ready to play. This year you'll see Barry Sanders Jr making plays at Stanford. Found this video of Randall Cunningham Jr, who looks a lot like his daddy (although he actually reminds me even more of Marcus Mariota). He'll be a senior this year, last year he was a part time player because he was sitting behind another qb who is off to U. of Arizona this year. I expect a lot of big time colleges to be after him this season. I know he's already in contact with Oregon, although no offer has been made yet.

Randall Cunningham is my all time favorite non Seahawk. Here's Jr's. highlights.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/873107/#highlights/36970385

Great, thanks, I feel ancient now. It's been 15 years since Peyton Manning entered the NFL, almost 20 since he started his college career. I used to love Archie Manning back in the day.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:44 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information