Linebacker targets via Draft

Biggiec76

Reaction score
I rank these guys on my board there are others but these guys i like.

1. Jarvis Jones
2. Alec Oggletree
3. Kevin Minter 2nd early
4. Arthur Brown 2nd early
5. Kasheem Greene 2nd late
6. Sio Moore 3rd
7. Zaviar Gooden 4th
8. Cornelius Washington 4th

opt 1.So if Jones or Oggletree are there at 25 then we take them and fill our need with a great player.

Opt 2.if they are not there i propose trading back and either getting Minter or Brown to play middle and move Wagner to outside, if this is the case then we use our 4th round to take Gooden or Washington to give depth as you cant expect them to step in right away.

Opt 3.if you dont trade back in the 1st then you combo greene in the 2nd with gooden or washington in the 4th.

Opt 4. last option you take Sio Moore in the 3rd and pray he can contribute with a free agent vet signing. if Gooden or washington are there in the 5th then take one.

Of course the 1st option would be great but i am leaning to Opt 2 because although i love Wagner i think he can play outside better than a rookie and Minter or Brown paired with Gooden or Washington gives us that extra depth. What if Gooden or Washington play to a starter level what a great situation!!

McGruff

Reaction score
Jones, yes, Ogletree, no.

Brown, yes, Greene . . . Maybe

Moore and Gooden? Absolutely!

McGruff

Reaction score
FTR, I don't think we need to either combo a bunch of players or move Wagner . . . But I like Malcolm Sith more than most around here it seems.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
To get Sio Moore, I'm thinking that we have to grab him at #56 in the 2nd.

I don't see him getting to our 3rd round pick.