Perfect Draft

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Please post your perfect draft scenarios below, feel free to get a little silly with it. Although you should acknowledge if your being silly.

Here's mine, it's a little impractical

1. Manti Te'o (we have 2 speedy linebackers let him play middle)
2. Desmond Trufant/Mathieus (we move up in the second via trading flynn)
3. Sam Montgomery (this is the silly part, he would have to drop but he's projected in the 3rd round of some mocks)

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":h9dwly2r said:
Please post your perfect draft scenarios below, feel free to get a little silly with it. Although you should acknowledge if your being silly.

Here's mine, it's a little impractical

1. Manti Te'o (we have 2 speedy linebackers let him play middle)
2. Desmond Trufant/Mathieus (we move up in the second via trading flynn)
3. Sam Montgomery (this is the silly part, he would have to drop but he's projected in the 3rd round of some mocks)

So your perfect draft has us only selecting 3 players?

P.S - I would cry if we selected Te'o in the first round.

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
no thanks.

How does that help our pass rush or get Mr.Wilson some receivers?

Starrman44

Reaction score
I would more than cry if we drafted Te'o. I don't think Trufant will last that long, either...

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Oh God, what a nightmare this would be. I would consider donning 49ers gear if we were stupid enough to draft Te'o in the 7th, let alone the first.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
point of the topic wasn't to be what the "perfect draft" is, rather what your perfect draft would be. I would be very excited to get a starting LB, nickel corner and rotation (future starter) DL in the 3rd. I haven't done enough draft research to realistically pick players in the 4-7 rounds, and neither have the professional draft guru's (yes they are jokes).

Point of the thread wasn't to trash 1 "idea draft" but to list everyone's and discuss them.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Round 1: Dion Jordan
Round 2: Kyle Long
Round 2: Marcus Wheaton (combination of Flynn and a few of our later picks gets us a 2nd, 2nd round pick)
Round 3 Kiko Alonso
Round 4: Kenjon Barner
Round 5. John Boyette

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":3djdw1e9 said:
point of the topic wasn't to be what the "perfect draft" is, rather what your perfect draft would be. I would be very excited to get a starting LB, nickel corner and rotation (future starter) DL in the 3rd. I haven't done enough draft research to realistically pick players in the 4-7 rounds, and neither have the professional draft guru's (yes they are jokes).

Point of the thread wasn't to trash 1 "idea draft" but to list everyone's and discuss them.

You're right, man. I'm just not a fan of Manti, and honestly, I just really want us to draft some weapons for Russell and a few leaders on defensive.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
1. Sheldon Richardson (throw Flynn and some late rounds to a top 15 that has QB issues) and swap 1st picks
2. Swopes/Hopkins
3. Best OLB available. Not well versed enough to guess.
4. Best TE available.

I assume we find a 3 down LE in FA to sheild against Clemons getting cut or playing at 1/3 of his production on the year, as well as protect us from Irvin getting the run game audibled his way.

Also assume Branch or Jones gets resigned and hopefully lose out to Richardson quickly.

I'd like if Devin Taylor would slide into the 5th or 6th. I like him challenging Red Bryant.

Sorry I hopped on your Teo pick earlier but yikes. You can tear mine apart if you wish.

VegasSeaHawk

Reaction score
My Perfect Draft Scenario:

Center my couch directly in front of the 55" flat screen, turn on the draft, pop the cap on a Sam Adams, sit back and enjoy the ride on the PC & JS bus. Not going to get upset about anything as they have proved over and over again they are a heck of a lot smarter/informed than we are.

Go Hawks!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
perfect draft is considereing that thing fall are way.

1. DT Sheldon Richardson
2. TE Gavin Escobar
3. WR Ryan Swope
4. OLB Jamie Collins
5. DE
5. CB
6. QB
7. WR
7. WR
7. DT