WR Da'Rick Rogers

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Seanhawk":22g7ygcg said:
I remember Woods saying a few questionable things following the bowl game that made me hope the Hawks stayed clear of him. I don't recall exactly, but it was diva type stuff

A "diva" at WR? Say it isn't so!!!!

sc85sis

Reaction score
Seanhawk":ktp66g0x said:
I remember Woods saying a few questionable things following the bowl game that made me hope the Hawks stayed clear of him. I don't recall exactly, but it was diva type stuff
He was quoted out of context by Pedro Moura. His response:

Robert Woods ‏@HeismanWoods

@pedromoura and I said I was grateful for everything this coaches did for me...so don't make it it seem like I'm firing at the coaches

41m Robert Woods Robert Woods ‏@HeismanWoods

@PedroMoura you know that's not how I said it...but way to phrase me to look like a -hole

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
McGruff":2xwhw54r said:
I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed if we took Rogers in the 1st round.
That would be an absolute shame imo.

I thought that Rogers looked absolutely lost in the position drills yesterday.

His abysmal performance made me wonder how he was even invited to the Combine.

If he turns out to be successful in the NFL, I will be floored.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
With the name Da'Rick, I will assume he has no father, never had one and it's probably the main reason he has off the field issues. PASS.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
This guy looked pretty meh yesterday. I bet he goes in the 5th or 6th round.

canfan

Reaction score
Over at the Seahawk Draft blog I asked Rob Stanton about Da'rick Rogers in the comment section of one of his articles. I am not as high on him as some, but I asked Rob if he thought the guy would grade out as a good value round 2 pick. Rob was not a fan. I can't remember exactly what he said, but he felt that 2nd round might be a little high and with the character concerns he could see him falling to the later rounds very easily. Kind of deflating, as I thought the guy has the potential to be something special. I would still love to see him in a Seahawk uniform next year though!