Thoughts on LB and DE/LEO prospects with good Ht/Wt/Lngth

GoHawks

Reaction score
These players had some good combine Ht/Wt and Length #'s from the combine, no 40-times yet

Curious, how the draftniks view the highlight tapes

OLB Lerentee Mccray – Florida 6-2 250 33.38, this guy pass rushes alot, looks like he's got some wheels, and can bull his way past Tackles
[youtube]gGhDEU77Yp8[/youtube]

DE/LEO Cornelius Washington Georgia 6-4 265 34.08, this guy could be Clemon's replacement, he also can stunt and rush inside, get thin and get thru cracks in the OL to get pressure - ala Jason Jones
[youtube]8KSD-XriyTQ[/youtube]

polarbill1999

Reaction score
What are everybodies thoughts on Travis Long from WSU as a late round LEO project? He is 6'4", 245 and seems to be more of a tweener DE/OLB. He also seems to be a pretty decent pass rusher although it sounds like it is mostly due to effort and awareness instead of athleticism and speed.

Also, another guy I was thinking of might be Jamie Collins out of southern miss.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Here is another one.

Ryan Lownes ‏@ryanlownes
Kiko Alonso may not be in that Minter, Te'o, Ogletree category, but he's a hell of a lot closer than I thought he would be.

Ryan Lownes ‏@ryanlownes
Kiko Alonso looks like Bobby Boucher sometimes. Really goes 100%. Good blitzer, makes plays in coverage, a very instinctive player.

kearly

Reaction score
Wait for the 40 times and drills, then we'll know. DL and Linebackers are on Monday I think.