Colin Kaep partying (pics)

Throwdown

Reaction score
I still cant get over how he's a wealthy young man, and he's out there in the world partying with mutts.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":92bgbhms said:
your team didn't appear to be coming out of Washington with a victory until RG3 went down.

Did you watch the game?

Aside from two drives, it was a completely one-sided affair. And when our offense pulled its finger out of its arse, we comfortably won. The whole RGIII thing was a red herring. He was the hurt the week before too and made light work of Dallas.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
If I was CK I would be partying too, especially then. I think CK is a very good QB and the Whiners are a great team, but I also think he kind of sounds like a punk-weasel. He doesn't appear to be a bad guy though, YET.

If I could choose between the two to QB the Hawks I would pick Wilson every time, but I wouldn't be complaining if CK was the Seahawks QB. Wilson is just so solid upstairs and every bit as gifted as CK.

This kind of thing is not something I would use to insult the Niners, when you have Harbaugh on the sidelines it is easy to take shots at him, or the fans.

I have to say though, I am glad there aren't any pictures of Wilson partying. The younger players tend to take risks with the public at times, Wilson won't be one of those guys.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":oamk58do said:
NinerLifer":oamk58do said:
your team didn't appear to be coming out of Washington with a victory until RG3 went down.

Did you watch the game?

Aside from two drives, it was a completely one-sided affair. And when our offense pulled its finger out of its arse, we comfortably won. The whole RGIII thing was a red herring. He was the hurt the week before too and made light work of Dallas.

No kidding, for all the hype about how RG3 could beat the Hawks as a pocket passer they did NOTHING after those first two drives. Once the Hawks made a first down and kept a drive alive, they took care of business. Not to mention the out-of-character fumble by Lynch on the 1 yard line. That game could have been a lot higher scoring.

I get it though, Niner fans try to find any reason they can to discount the Hawks. It makes them feel safer.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":w5gf0bvr said:
I get it though, Niner fans try to find any reason they can to discount the Hawks. It makes them feel safer.

LOL, kind of what I see happening on here from Seahawk fans.

Watching the game from an outsiders perspective as somebody who thought the Seahawks would win convincingly over the Redskins, it was quite easy to tell that your team looked a whole lot better after RG3 left the game. Cousins was a non factor at QB and Washington was dead in the water offensively after he came in. After RG3's initial injury during that game is when your team came alive.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NinerLifer, if you want to know why we're not particularly scared of your team, perhaps it's because you made one more play in the NFCCG this year as compared to last year, (one play separating making the Super Bowl versus not having made it) with two fewer regular-season wins to show for it, while everyone in your fan base brags about having a supposedly amazing new elite QB for the team.

Seriously, congratulations on making the Super Bowl; but the fact that your team was only able to get a touchdown against our 3rd-stringers at the end of your blowout loss at our house doesn't exactly have us quaking in our boots for the 2013 season. You'll have to prove that the Seahawks should be scared of playing your team. As it stands, we're not scared of anybody; and if our offensive coordinator gets in the same mindset, we might average beating our opponents by 3 scores every week.

:229031_shrug:

NinerLifer

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3mpjwzly said:
NinerLifer, if you want to know why we're not particularly scared of your team, perhaps it's because you made one more play in the NFCCG this year as compared to last year, (one play separating making the Super Bowl versus not having made it) with two fewer regular-season wins to show for it, while everyone in your fan base brags about having a supposedly amazing new elite QB for the team.

Seriously, congratulations on making the Super Bowl; but the fact that your team was only able to get a touchdown against our 3rd-stringers at the end of your blowout loss at our house doesn't exactly have us quaking in our boots for the 2013 season. You'll have to prove that the Seahawks should be scared of playing your team. As it stands, we're not scared of anybody; and if our offensive coordinator gets in the same mindset, we might average beating our opponents by 3 scores every week.

:229031_shrug:

I can understand your optimism. I can't speak for the kiddos on 49ers Webzone, but most of us Niner fans don't take crushing victories as a sign that we will dominate that team the next time we play them. Even though we had our dominating victories over the Jets and Bills last season in back to back weeks doesn't mean that we will blow them out from now on each following season. Some teams go on hot streaks, and some teams just have a bad week. Nothing is to be taken for granted in the NFL.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I think it says something more about those two teams than about the 49ers or the Seahawks, since we beat the piss out of both of them, as well. Namely, that the NFC West has two great teams now, with a possible 3rd if the Rams play their draft picks correctly and Bradford does what he's capable of doing.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2f7m1bn4 said:
If he wasn't a bible thumper.
Huh? What does that even mean?

So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":nv0f9jpl said:

His TD celebration is kissing a scripture verse on his bicep, he's more of a douche than the typical Bible thumper, that's for sure. If he ever gets a ring, I wonder if he'll kiss his own junk instead? He's already metaphorically doing it, anyways.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3qxnw1xd said:
Hawkfan77":3qxnw1xd said:

His TD celebration is kissing a scripture verse on his bicep, he's more of a douche than the typical Bible thumper, that's for sure. If he ever gets a ring, I wonder if he'll kiss his own junk instead? He's already metaphorically doing it, anyways.
Gotcha...he kisses a tattoo so he's a "Bible thumper" ok...

:roll:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":2ufa0rgx said:
Gotcha...he kisses a tattoo so he's a "Bible thumper" ok...

:roll:

Ok, so then a Bible thumper must only be someone that spouts their religion onto others for a minimum of what, 6 hours per day? What's your definition, Hawkfan?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":1ulxv9x8 said:
Scottemojo":1ulxv9x8 said:

Stop looking for offense, and you won't have to take any.

I have never minded in the least if a player talks his religion (which Colin does). I wouldn't care if an Islamic dude talked his religion either. But if the Islamic dude was photographed munching pork chops, he would be a hypocrite, right? Unless you can show me a passage where the bible promotes having bikini clad skeezers slurp booze out of your lint catcher, I am going to think Kaepernick preaches one thing and does another. I am pretty sure Mr Probiscus wasn't trying to convince those ladies to save themselves for marriage.

They call that a hypocrite where I come from.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2w0s6rf0 said:
Hawkfan77":2w0s6rf0 said:
Scottemojo":2w0s6rf0 said:

I have never minded in the least if a player talks his religion (which Colin does). I wouldn't care if an Islamic dude talked his religion either. But if the Islamic dude was photographed munching pork chops, he would be a hypocrite, right? Unless you can show me a passage where the bible promotes having bikini clad skeezers slurp booze out of your lint catcher, I am going to think Kaepernick preaches one thing and does another. I am pretty sure Mr Probiscus wasn't trying to convince those ladies to save themselves for marriage.

As a Christian, I am in full agreement with Scotte's interpretation here.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":35tspdzj said:
Scottemojo":35tspdzj said:
Hawkfan77":35tspdzj said:
Scottemojo said:

As a Christian, I am in full agreement with Scotte's interpretation here.

Me too and me too.

dunceface

Reaction score
I just want to point out that Squidward is supposed to be taking body shots off the skeezers
Not lay down like a bukakki party centerpiece...its common rich douchebag party etiquette

Throwdown

Reaction score
dunceface":55c2e8q8 said:
I just want to point out that Squidward is supposed to be taking body shots off the skeezers
Not lay down like a bukakki party centerpiece...its common rich douchebag party etiquette

-dead-