Seattle At Atlanta 1/13/2013

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Seattle At Atlanta 1/13/2013
Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:10 am
  • HUGGY wrote:
    cacksman wrote:
    HUGGY wrote:A rare "coug" on Ryan's part.

:(

It's just a figure of speech... :lol:

Hahaha...this cracks me up, I love it.....it's like he munson'd it....hehe. That was a really bad punt BTW.

-SH
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:12 pm
  • 2 things i gotta say about this game,

1. Our offense looked great for the most part, Bevell would just do horrible play calling in 3rd and 4th downs. Especially in the end zone. Turbin looks extremely promising for the future.

2. Omg Bruce Irvin, I watched him closely and it appears every time hes on the field Atlanta automatically audibles to a run play to his side and it works. Just watch it, its painful, Irvin is absolutely getting man handled. I also noticed that as soon as Irvin came out on a few series our run defense did much better. After watching this closely, there is no doubt in my mind if we had Clems we would of advanced onto san fransisco. F**K You Dan Snyder for making Seattle play on your horrible field.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:14 pm
  • Axx wrote:2 things i gotta say about this game,

1. Our offense looked great for the most part, Bevell would just do horrible play calling in 3rd and 4th downs. Especially in the end zone. Turbin looks extremely promising for the future.

2. Omg Bruce Irvin, I watched him closely and it appears every time hes on the field Atlanta automatically audibles to a run play to his side and it works. Just watch it, its painful, Irvin is absolutely getting man handled. I also noticed that as soon as Irvin came out on a few series our run defense did much better. After watching this closely, there is no doubt in my mind if we had Clems we would of advanced onto san fransisco. F**K You Dan Snyder for making Seattle play on your horrible field.

Snyder is a moron. If you invest the farm in one guy what are you supposed to do? Protect your investment.. Duh! Even though the final crippling injury didn't occur in WASH there is no doubt that the conditions of that field contributed to RG3's injury. A twist on the knee here...another there ...and the little tears start to add up and then the knee is weak and finally like a ticking time bomb it gets pushed and twisted one more time over the top and disaster.

I used to run cross country a very long time ago as a member of the Shoreline wrestling team.. And I just ran through open woods alot just for fun. Only problem is ya hafta watch where ya put every step. Can't do that when ya have to be looking somewhere else.

The NFL and any player injured there should jointly sue that son of a bitch into oblivian.
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    Lady Talon wrote:Lynch was hit in the nuts on that first quarter fumble... I don't know how that feels but I hear it can break your concentration.

As a male with at least two of those, I can attest it hurts like HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

At least two? Did your time in the Navy lead to contact with radiation which in turn caused mutation? Or should you just be at Charles Xavier's school?

Testes...testes...one, two....THREE!?
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information