Seattle At Atlanta 1/13/2013

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Seattle At Atlanta 1/13/2013
Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:07 pm
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&featu ... KstkNgFpMo

I have to confess.... I was running an errand/(my job) during most of the first half of the Atlanta game... so I missed it. I like most here believed the myth of the last 30 secs being our demise in that game.

I just love You Tube... It doesn't lie or make up lame excuses about how we lost the game in the last 30 seconds do to a poor pass rush.

Now that I actually saw the parts of the game I missed this evening I'm gonna go with the Marshawn Lynch fumble in the first qtr while we were driving with momentum on Atlanta's 40 as the real reason we lost the game. We were 1st down 15 yards from a certain field goal at the very least. Also the GREAT Russell Wilson's air game sucked in the first qtr. His passing choices and delivery of catchable balls was very "UnWilsonLike". There was one great run.

Nope ...it was lynch. His first qtr running and the fumble blew chunks. See for yourselves...as I provided the link.. you can mouse to the timeline ball and go over and over all the TRUTH!

Lynch was careless with the ball...AKA BeastMode choked when he should have been focused.
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Re: Seattle At Atlanta 1/13/2013
Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 pm
  • If you look hard enough you could find a 1000 reasons for each win and a 1000 reasons for each loss.

Ultimatly its the totality of everything in the game. But i'd say that Beast mode is the least of our problems.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:15 pm
  • Get over it.
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:17 pm
  • Yes. We lost that game because of Marshawn.

:34853_doh:
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:18 pm
  • "I like most here believed the myth of the last 30 secs being our demise in that game."

What is this even supposed to mean...? That play was what it was. We were ahead by a point and the defense gave up two long plays that put them in field goal range. Sure, other negative plays earlier in the game didn't help, but what is the argument for the last two plays the defense gave up not screwing us over?
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:27 pm
  • Lynch was hit in the nuts on that first quarter fumble... I don't know how that feels but I hear it can break your concentration.

In Lynch's case, I believe the blow made him believe he was playing in San Francisco. He then fumbled the ball to prevent being gang tackled without an athletic supporter for protection.

While the fumble certainly hurt during the game. It was hardly the key play. And you could hardly blame Lynch for believing that his reputation was in danger and protecting himself.
    Last edited by Russell Wilson on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 29-3 times in total.
    Last edited by NFC Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 23-17 times in total.
    Last edited by World Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Feb 2, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 43-8 times in total.
    Lady Talon
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 pm
  • EastCoastHawksFan wrote:Get over it.

I don't need to "get over" anything.

You assume I'm complaining or whining in some abstract way.

You are wrong.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the Seahawks. Miller, who had been clutch recently and probably big in the game plan, had to step off because of an injury early in the first half and Lynch fumbled the ball. Two fluke occurances gave Atlanta an advantage and they scored with the advantage.

What I am saying is that without these two fluke occurances we spank Atlanta.

I am not concerned about the Seattle defense. Ranked #1 in scoring which is the only stat that matters. I am not concerned about the Seattle offense with Wilson and Lynch and Turbin and Miller and Tate and Rice and on and on.

Hell...one could blame the 30 yard punt that Ryan goofed in the first qtr .. A rare "coug" on Ryan's part.

Even great teams can have bad days. We were not "beaten" by Atlanta. We were beaten by a string of bad luck in the first qtr. It happens..

Get over it.

I believe we will be undefeated in 2013 and in the playoffs and in the Super bowl.
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:36 pm
  • therealjohncarlson wrote:"I like most here believed the myth of the last 30 secs being our demise in that game."

What is this even supposed to mean...? That play was what it was. We were ahead by a point and the defense gave up two long plays that put them in field goal range. Sure, other negative plays earlier in the game didn't help, but what is the argument for the last two plays the defense gave up not screwing us over?

What it is supposed to mean is that sh*t happens and at kickoff we were a much better team than the Falcons. All this talk about our D-line and this and that is lame. We have the soundest most explosive team in the NFL. 2013 is going to be a blast!

Enjoy!
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 pm
  • HUGGY wrote:A rare "coug" on Ryan's part.

:(
    cacksman
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 pm
  • cacksman wrote:
    HUGGY wrote:A rare "coug" on Ryan's part.

:(

It's just a figure of speech... :lol:
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:42 pm
  • Obviously turnovers hurt your team, they always will. But to point out this single turn over as the reason for the losing the game is ridiculous. Obviously it hurt us, but in no way was it the single reason we lost this game.

Get over it already, it's done.
    BigMeach
    NET Starter

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:49 pm
  • What is with the obsession to tell people to "get over it?"
    Um, everyone can get over it whenever they damn well feel like it.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:56 pm
  • BigMeach wrote:Obviously turnovers hurt your team, they always will. But to point out this single turn over as the reason for the losing the game is ridiculous. Obviously it hurt us, but in no way was it the single reason we lost this game.

Get over it already, it's done.

Nothing to "get over". No need to revamp ANY part of the Seahawks. I don't give a rat sh*t about our pass rush. I was just pointing out that without a bit of bad fortune with Miller going out immediatly and a fumble and a lame punt we would have kicked Atlanta's azz starting in the first half.
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:04 pm
  • You are blind if you think we don't need to get a better pass rush. And yes, you really do need to get over it. It's in the past, time to focus on the future.
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Starter

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:54 pm
  • HUGGY wrote:Nope ...it was lynch. His first qtr running and the fumble blew chunks. See for yourselves...as I provided the link.. you can mouse to the timeline ball and go over and over all the TRUTH!

Lynch was careless with the ball...AKA BeastMode choked when he should have been focused.

Well something that I was reminded of by watching the last few drives that is that Marshawn had two key first down receptions on the last drive of the game.

What a painful but incredibly fun game that was. Man Russell is awesome.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:57 pm
  • Lady Talon wrote:Lynch was hit in the nuts on that first quarter fumble... I don't know how that feels but I hear it can break your concentration.

As a male with at least two of those, I can attest it hurts like HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:43 am
  • I was sitting second row at the 10 yardline on the visitors sideline near the endzone where we scored three times in the 4th quarter.

It was my 1st playoff away game ever and I'm pretty sure that we would've won if:

1.I had been louder
    2. I hadn't been there
    3. we had scored in that endzone one more time.
    4. the Atlanta mascot wasn't wearing/humping a stuffed ostrich/male appendage/longnecked bird head looking thing with a Hasslebeck jersey on it (really it happened)
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    tooshort
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:58 am
  • BigMeach wrote:You are blind if you think we don't need to get a better pass rush. And yes, you really do need to get over it. It's in the past, time to focus on the future.

Who do you think you are?... Kreskin? :lol:

I am "over" the first 8 games of last season. I am "over" the Hasselbeck SuperBowl.

The Atlanta game was our last game. It's still worth looking at because it was our most recent game. Also we play Atlanta again this season. We will be revisiting that game a lot.

Get over yourself. I just saw some of the game for the first time last night. You seem a tad bossy. Never a good outcome on the internets...Sport.
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:04 am
  • I wonder if I say get over it again if you'll get it? lmao. Please sir, I'm still waiting to hear why we don't need to improve our pass rush.
    BigMeach
    NET Starter

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:19 am
  • Sorry . I just get angry when i think about Seattle at Atlanta 1/13/2013

but then i remember how bright our future is.
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:51 am
  • EastCoastHawksFan wrote:Sorry . I just get angry when i think about Seattle at Atlanta 1/13/2013

but then i remember how bright our future is.

:D
    RockinHawks
    NET Starter

Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:52 am
  • HUGGY wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=tKstkNgFpMo

I have to confess.... I was running an errand/(my job) during most of the first half of the Atlanta game... so I missed it. I like most here believed the myth of the last 30 secs being our demise in that game.

I just love You Tube... It doesn't lie or make up lame excuses about how we lost the game in the last 30 seconds do to a poor pass rush.

Now that I actually saw the parts of the game I missed this evening I'm gonna go with the Marshawn Lynch fumble in the first qtr while we were driving with momentum on Atlanta's 40 as the real reason we lost the game. We were 1st down 15 yards from a certain field goal at the very least. Also the GREAT Russell Wilson's air game sucked in the first qtr. His passing choices and delivery of catchable balls was very "UnWilsonLike". There was one great run.

Nope ...it was lynch. His first qtr running and the fumble blew chunks. See for yourselves...as I provided the link.. you can mouse to the timeline ball and go over and over all the TRUTH!

First off, it's incredibly rare that you can point to a single play - especially in the first half - and say, "That's why that game was lost." So don't go putting the blame all on Lynch. That's short-sighted and frankly, wrong.

The Atlanta game was lost for multiple reasons, and one of those reasons was our poor pass rush. That's no myth. Matt Ryan had all day to throw for damn near the whole game, and the results of that showed as Atlanta did just about whatever it wanted to for the entire first half. You don't get out to a 20-0 lead just because the opponent's RB fumbled the ball once.

Also, our run defense in the first half was AWFUL. Michael Turner with a 33-yard run? Jacquizz Rogers with a 45-yarder? Come on.

Add to that the failed 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 conversions in the red zone. If we convert either of those downs, there's a good chance we get a TD instead of walking away with nothing. We could have even picked up a FG there. Getting into the red zone TWICE in the first half and leaving with ZERO points was a lot more of an issue than a ball fumbled on the 50.

But even with all of that, the Seahawks came back to take the lead with 31 seconds remaining. You can dismiss what happened after that, but recall that we gave the ball back to Tom Brady and the Patriots with over a minute remaining when we had a 1-point lead on them back in October. The difference is that we forced incompletions in that game, and Jason Jones sacked Brady on 2nd down. We were unable to do the same against Ryan and the Falcons, and therein lies the difference between a win and a loss.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:42 am
  • OP translation(Voice of Tarzan): I am genius. Me figure out why lose. Not two bad play at end of game, but one bad play in first half.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:47 am
  • volsunghawk wrote:
    HUGGY wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=tKstkNgFpMo

First off, it's incredibly rare that you can point to a single play - especially in the first half - and say, "That's why that game was lost." So don't go putting the blame all on Lynch. That's short-sighted and frankly, wrong.

The Atlanta game was lost for multiple reasons, and one of those reasons was our poor pass rush. That's no myth. Matt Ryan had all day to throw for damn near the whole game, and the results of that showed as Atlanta did just about whatever it wanted to for the entire first half. You don't get out to a 20-0 lead just because the opponent's RB fumbled the ball once.

Also, our run defense in the first half was AWFUL. Michael Turner with a 33-yard run? Jacquizz Rogers with a 45-yarder? Come on.

Add to that the failed 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 conversions in the red zone. If we convert either of those downs, there's a good chance we get a TD instead of walking away with nothing. We could have even picked up a FG there. Getting into the red zone TWICE in the first half and leaving with ZERO points was a lot more of an issue than a ball fumbled on the 50.

But even with all of that, the Seahawks came back to take the lead with 31 seconds remaining. You can dismiss what happened after that, but recall that we gave the ball back to Tom Brady and the Patriots with over a minute remaining when we had a 1-point lead on them back in October. The difference is that we forced incompletions in that game, and Jason Jones sacked Brady on 2nd down. We were unable to do the same against Ryan and the Falcons, and therein lies the difference between a win and a loss.

First off, it's incredibly rare that you can point to a single play -

I pointed to several first qtr plays. OR two plays and an injury more like it. On the play where Lynch fumbled he actually ran well till he coughedup the ball. Before that he ran poorly. The bogus punt was just as bad as the fumble because they both gave Atlanta a short field. The injury to Wilson's favorite target TE right out of the gate was probably the one "event" that contributed mostly to a sluggish first half for the Seahawks.

I'm still not worried about the pass rush. We had the lowest scoring defense.
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:12 am
  • Lady Talon wrote:Lynch was hit in the nuts on that first quarter fumble... I don't know how that feels but I hear it can break your concentration.

In Lynch's case, I believe the blow made him believe he was playing in San Francisco. He then fumbled the ball to prevent being gang tackled without an athletic supporter for protection.

While the fumble certainly hurt during the game. It was hardly the key play. And you could hardly blame Lynch for believing that his reputation was in danger and protecting himself.

LOL, wut?
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:17 am
  • Sounds like taking away from the efforts of the opponent. The Seahawks lost to Atlanta. Numerous things contributed to it and if singling out Lynch and absolving the DL as the reason for the loss is the opinion, I will state that I do not agree.

Was the DL the sole reason for the letdown in the last 30 secs? Nope. Wagner himself admits he should have tackled Gonzalez where he caught the ball instead of trying to go for the strip and giving up 5-7 more yards. The defense called could have contributed? The coverages. The Lynch fumble, 2 ineffective plays called on 3rd and 4th down in the first half. The sack given up by Sweezy. It goes on and on. As others pointed out, the running of the Falcons. The blown coverages or just outstanding play of Gonzalez.

Team should be proud of coming back on the road in a hostile environment but they all know they should have started better and the defense is kicking themselves for not finishing better.

Maybe the Falcons were just better that day? Tough to admit but maybe, just maybe it is the case?
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:19 am
  • HUGGY wrote:I'm still not worried about the pass rush. We had the lowest scoring defense.

How did that lowest scoring defense do for us against Atlanta? :roll:

The pass rush IS a problem. It may not show up as a big deal against Arizona or Buffalo, but it will bite us in the ass in the postseason when we face higher-caliber QBs who can burn even our secondary, given enough time.

Richard Sherman was outstanding against Atlanta, but he still got beat for a TD. If we have a guy taking Matt Ryan down within 3 seconds of the snap, Atlanta doesn't score 30 against us - simple as that.

volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:24 am
  • our Run D and our Pass rush was horrible (Strike that: NON Existant) ... they pulled a no show , just like they did the first half of the washington game and had been doing in most away games all season.. simple as that.. Marshawn was a battered warrior, i'm suprised he didn't have more fumbles after all the beating he took last season.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:25 am
  • hawker84 wrote:
    Lady Talon wrote:Lynch was hit in the nuts on that first quarter fumble... I don't know how that feels but I hear it can break your concentration.

LOL, wut?

Sound like he got a concussion from a shot to the nuts. Makes sense.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:23 am
  • hawker84 wrote:our Run D and our Pass rush was horrible (Strike that: NON Existant) ... they pulled a no show , just like they did the first half of the washington game and had been doing in most away games all season.. simple as that.. Marshawn was a battered warrior, i'm suprised he didn't have more fumbles after all the beating he took last season.

Nonsense. Our D Rush caused Matty Ice to throw an interception in the first qtr.
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:36 am
  • HUGGY wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:our Run D and our Pass rush was horrible (Strike that: NON Existant) ... they pulled a no show , just like they did the first half of the washington game and had been doing in most away games all season.. simple as that.. Marshawn was a battered warrior, i'm suprised he didn't have more fumbles after all the beating he took last season.

Nonsense. Our D Rush caused Matty Ice to throw an interception in the first qtr.

Dude, I think its time to just GET OVER IT
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:41 am
  • therealjohncarlson wrote:
    HUGGY wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:our Run D and our Pass rush was horrible (Strike that: NON Existant) ... they pulled a no show , just like they did the first half of the washington game and had been doing in most away games all season.. simple as that.. Marshawn was a battered warrior, i'm suprised he didn't have more fumbles after all the beating he took last season.

Dude, I think its time to just GET OVER IT

Fine...get over it... I haven't seen the second qtr yet.
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:55 am
  • I disagree with the OP. I believe in "cause and effect."In other words, if an earlier event turned out differently, then the events following would also be different.

Obviously, a turnover doesn't help the team, but to say that a single event earlier on in the game was the reason for a loss doesn't make sense to me.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 am
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    Lady Talon wrote:Lynch was hit in the nuts on that first quarter fumble... I don't know how that feels but I hear it can break your concentration.

As a male with at least two of those, I can attest it hurts like HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

At least two? Did your time in the Navy lead to contact with radiation which in turn caused mutation? Or should you just be at Charles Xavier's school?
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 am
  • That was a terrible fumble that really hurt the team, no doubt. Lots of other things went wrong as well though.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 am
  • Hawken-Dazs wrote:I disagree with the OP. I believe in "cause and effect."In other words, if an earlier event turned out differently, then the events following would also be different.

Obviously, a turnover doesn't help the team, but to say that a single event earlier on in the game was the reason for a loss doesn't make sense to me.

It shouldn't make sense to anyone because I didn't say it or imply it. Several negative things happened in the first qtr that impacted the final outcome. The fumble was one of them. This may come as a shock to some of you but turnovers frequently lead to losses.
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:11 am
  • HUGGY wrote:
    Hawken-Dazs wrote:I disagree with the OP. I believe in "cause and effect."In other words, if an earlier event turned out differently, then the events following would also be different.

It shouldn't make sense to anyone because I didn't say it or imply it. Several negative things happened in the first qtr that impacted the final outcome. The fumble was one of them. This may come as a shock to some of you but turnovers frequently lead to losses.

This may come as a shock to you, but we won the turnover battle in that game. Yes, the final tally was 2 turnovers for each team, but that was only because Wilson was intercepted on the Hail Mary on the last play.

volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:37 am
  • Huggy, seriously bro get over it. We need your amazing analysis for more important things like the combine. Need you to find us a RB that wont fumble ever. No, forget finding us pass rush, need you on that no fumble train
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Starter

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:39 am
  • HUGGY wrote:

:shock: i certainly hope your not trying to say we had an effective pass rush that day..
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:50 am
  • hawker84 wrote:
    HUGGY wrote:

:shock: i certainly hope your not trying to say we had an effective pass rush that day..

Maybe.... :lol:
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:57 am
  • God I hate the off-season.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 am
  • No game is won or lost in the first quarter, period.

Did we learn nothing from the Redskins game?
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am
  • Basis4day wrote:No game is won or lost in the first quarter, period.

You may be right... They should just start at the 3rd qtr and stop wasting our time.. :lol:
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 am
  • drdiags wrote:Sounds like taking away from the efforts of the opponent. The Seahawks lost to Atlanta.

This. And 10:00 A.M. start time.

At the end of the day, I've accepted this loss because Atlanta is a good team and made the plays to win. On the final drive, there were definitely gaps given up by our D, but Matt Ryan made two incredibly well-timed deep throws to put them in position. He was able to find those gaps because Rodgers and his line picked up our blitzers on both plays. They made the plays to win. We didn't hand them anything.

If the Atlanta receiver doesn't slip after the catch against San Francisco, they win that game too and in similar fashion.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Extremely SHARP pain, followed by a brief period of nausea that subsides in relation to the ferocity of contact. I was just reminded of this while throwing batting practice to my 14 year old yesterday afternoon.

I have to admit, the difference of getting tagged in the nuts by a line drive from a 6 year old and teenager is vast and has a lasting effect that carries over into the next day.

I give Lynch a pass on that one, even my cousin, a Cards fan texted me after that fumble to show sympathy.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:16 pm
  • HUGGY has several screws loose.

The only bummer to me was missing what would have happened in SF - another complete beatdown of the 9'rs (they didn't want to play us again, I know that).
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:25 pm
  • HUGGY wrote:
    Basis4day wrote:No game is won or lost in the first quarter, period.

You may be right... They should just start at the 3rd qtr and stop wasting our time.. :lol:

And we should have given up in the first half? Cause you know. We already lost it.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:41 pm
  • I'm now convinced that HUGGY is Prelag.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:43 pm
  • it was a 10am game on the east coast.. why'd they even bother boarding the plane...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:17 pm
  • I chose to rewatch this game from the third quarter till there was :30 seconds left and then turned it off.

WE ARE GOING TO THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:
    Treefiddy
    NET Rookie

Next

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information