Fresh Files- Doug Baldwin with Guests (RW, Kam, and Company)

JKent82

Reaction score
Gotta love Doug!

[youtube]rKlLSuKxhZ4[/youtube]

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Nice, Malcom Smith is practicing running through people's faces, good to know.

hawknsac

Reaction score
Can someone please post a link to this since for some reason my IPhone wont pull anything up? It just shows a blank area on the post where I'm sure the video is. Damn, apple!

sutz

Reaction score
RW is one of the few people Doug is taller than.

:)

SE174

Reaction score
sutz":9cfeldg1 said:

Russell is taller. There's a clip somewhere after Dougie's superman leap into the endzone vs I think the Jets where he was saying that he thought the defender was going to go low on him so he went high. Russell told him, "Go low? I'm taller than you!"

mistaowen

Reaction score
God I love this team. These are all guys who are super young treated the offeseason like 30 year old vets do. It's scary to think the team we watched in the final weeks of the season is only going to get better....

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
SE174":rdtghb8n said:
sutz":rdtghb8n said:

Russell is taller. There's a clip somewhere after Dougie's superman leap into the endzone vs I think the Jets where he was saying that he thought the defender was going to go low on him so he went high. Russell told him, "Go low? I'm taller than you!"

I was thinking that was Golden Tate... was I wrong?

All three of these guys are vertically challenged.

Sounds like the Lollipop Guild.

sutz

Reaction score
According to Seahawks.com, Baldwin is 5-10, Wilson is 5-11.

I guess it depends on how you round off the fractions of an inch. :)

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Chef Homeboy-ardee, lol! These and the RRR go a long ways to endearing these fellas to us 12's. I'll root for the laundry no matter what, but the more behind-the-scenes I see, the more I love the guys in the jerseys.

bigcc

Reaction score
I don't recall hearing of Kams' ankle injury so I feel better knowing he might step it up again this season

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
bigcc":34rg75es said:
I don't recall hearing of Kams' ankle injury so I feel better knowing he might step it up again this season

He had surgery right after the season ended.

I love what Wilson said - "so we can carve people up". It would be awesome to get the offense firing on all cylinders in Game #1 of the season for once - we always seem to crawl out of the gate.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":39al2vxk said:
I love what Wilson said - "so we can carve people up". It would be awesome to get the offense firing on all cylinders in Game #1 of the season for once - we always seem to crawl out of the gate.

September 12, 2010, we knocked the Niners on their ass with a 31-6 beatdown. Pete got off to a great start. Sure would be nice to start out this year in the same way.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
hawknsac":1y3w36mq said:
Can someone please post a link to this since for some reason my IPhone wont pull anything up? It just shows a blank area on the post where I'm sure the video is. Damn, apple!

What I do that seems to be a work around. The post with the embedded video, click 'Quote' then you'll see the link, then you can copy it and search for it directly on Youtube.

A pain, but it works.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1adxqa9a said:
FlyingGreg":1adxqa9a said:

September 12, 2010, we knocked the Niners on their ass with a 31-6 beatdown. Pete got off to a great start. Sure would be nice to start out this year in the same way.

Yep, but we had less than 250 yards in that game. Tru had a pick six, if I remember right.