If Seattle Could Have Any Player In This Draft

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Say we traded Flynn and our first to KC or to Gus in JAX forthe #1 pick or the #2 pick....

Or however it occurred; Seattle found itself in the position to take ANY PLAYER eligible in this year's draft.

Who would you want to join our team?

SuperHawks

Reaction score
Wouldn't need to have 1.1 for my pick but if I could have any player it would be Cordarelle Patterson.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
For me it's Woerner and let's be honest I don't know shit about this draft it's mostly for the name. And I know he can crush QBs.

(Part of the point of this hypothetical is to help me learn more about this draft class)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Can I trade this years number one pick that we get plus next yaers first round pick for next years number 1 pick and take either Clowney or Marquise Lee?

If not, from this draft i would probably take DT Sharrif Floyd from Florida. This draft has a lot of solid players but i dont think there's a single superstar "must have" type at the top of the draft.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
JSeahawks":38tx83kw said:
Can I trade this years number one pick that we get plus next yaers first round pick for next years number 1 pick and take either Clowney or Marquise Lee?

If not, from this draft i would probably take DT Sharrif Floyd from Florida. This draft has a lot of solid players but i dont think there's a single superstar "must have" type at the top of the draft.

No it doesn't seem that way-but I think that is true of most years. I think the historical hype of the top five or ten picks might be winding down.

So for the sake of this scenario, it becomes a matter of 'which player-with all available-would most improve our team?'

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I don't believe this is a draft in which I'd want the first pick. I'd look to trade down or pick Star Lotulelei, DT.

kearly

Reaction score
Werner. Could make a case for Richardson or Lotulelei.

McGruff

Reaction score
Werner, Richardson, Patterson. Not sure which one, but one of those three. Probably Richardson.

Sac

Reaction score
I'd rather trade Flynn to KC or JAX for their second round pick, straight up. Pick at 25, then pick again at 32-33.

SuperHawks

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1o2wcxb0 said:
I'd rather trade Flynn to KC or JAX for their second round pick, straight up. Pick at 25, then pick again at 32-33.

This is what I was thinking as well but I think a more realistic trade would be Flynn for a swap of 2nd rounders.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
For me it would be Devin Taylor. Yes I'm quite aware of his shortcomings as well. It's my personal feeling he will do well in the NFL.

I don't like picking first round candidates and don't envy those that have to. So many wash out or never reach the potential.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I get the feeling Floyd is going to be the guy in this draft who turns out best.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1j01022f said:
I get the feeling Floyd is going to be the guy in this draft who turns out best.
I agree, as someone who has no basis in scouting whatsoever. I'm not sure any player is worth the 1.1 over any other but Floyd looks really, really good.

Latest posts