it's the OFF-SEASON and I have just ONE question for ya'll..

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

pretty simple question... YES or NO

YES
92%
NO
8%

Total votes : 101

Image Image
    ImageImage
    djTOY2000
    Eli Positioner Extraordinaire

• lol. I didn't even see the question below.
    Just voted yes blindly.
    GET YOUR EAR PLUGS READY!!!
    TheHawkster
    * NET Bad Ass *

• TheHawkster wrote:lol. I didn't even see the question below.
    Just voted yes blindly.

:141847_bnono:
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

• It feels TOO good to be a Seahawks fan.

When has our defense led the league in scoring before? There is so little to fix it is stunning. What??? we didn't lead the league in sacks?....waaaaaa.

Then there is Russell Wilson.

In my 63 years I have never been so 100% behind a QB playing for the Huskies or the Seahawks. Honestly I still don't believe our fortune. I watch the Hasselbeck Superbowl and remember how We were robbed by the refs and I compare Matt to Russell and I Just get speachless.

Does anyone think Matt could have done what Wilson did in Chicago? On his best day? I loved Hasselbeck ...seriously.

If this kid can't take us to a Super Bowl and run up the score on ANY team.. it cannot be done by anyone.

Wilson wants to be the best QB that ever was. He wants his name mentioned in 100 years.

Ya know what? I believe that's just what will happen. I wouldn't be surprised if Schneider doesn't go to the Hall of Fame over last year's draft and what became of it.

We are so damned lucky I just cannot believe it.

I believe that if for not for a lucky 30 seconds for the Falcons we would have gone into SF and embarrassed them just like in Seattle. Then we would have embarrassed the Ravens so badly that Lewis would have confessed to the shootings.

If Allen doesn't have Wilson under protection from here on out he is crazy. He is a treasure. He is our treasure. We have gone from the red headed stepchild of the NFL that acted like it was something special to get a Monday night or Sunday night game tossed to us expecting us to be o so gratefull.

NOW the whole country will be screaming to see the great Russell Wilson on TV.

I wouldn't be surprised if our game with the Colts this year has a better rating than the Super Bowl.

Luck vs Wilson!!!!! And the Seahawks will destroy Indyananapolis...before the whole nation.

Hail Wilson....GO HAWKS!!!
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

• Strange :?
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

• HUGGY wrote:It feels TOO good to be a Seahawks fan.

When has our defense led the league in scoring before? There is so little to fix it is stunning. What??? we didn't lead the league in sacks?....waaaaaa.

In my 63 years I have never been so 100% behind a QB playing for the Huskies or the Seahawks. Honestly I still don't believe our fortune. I watch the Hasselbeck Superbowl and remember how We were robbed by the refs and I compare Matt to Russell and I Just get speachless.

Does anyone think Matt could have done what Wilson did in Chicago? On his best day? I loved Hasselbeck ...seriously.

If this kid can't take us to a Super Bowl and run up the score on ANY team.. it cannot be done by anyone.

Wilson wants to be the best QB that ever was. He wants his name mentioned in 100 years.

Ya know what? I believe that's just what will happen. I wouldn't be surprised if Schneider doesn't go to the Hall of Fame over last year's draft and what became of it.

I believe that if for not for a lucky 30 seconds for the Falcons we would have gone into SF and embarrassed them just like in Seattle. Then we would have embarrassed the Ravens so badly that Lewis would have confessed to the shootings.

If Allen doesn't have Wilson under protection from here on out he is crazy. He is a treasure. He is our treasure. We have gone from the red headed stepchild of the NFL that acted like it was something special to get a Monday night or Sunday night game tossed to us expecting us to be o so gratefull.

I wouldn't be surprised if our game with the Colts this year has a better rating than the Super Bowl.

Luck vs Wilson!!!!! And the Seahawks will destroy Indyananapolis...before the whole nation.

Tell us how you really feel! Nice post, agreed!
    **ME LONG YOU LOVE TIME**
    Seattle_Stunna_MD
    NET Rookie

• No, Don't go to Spokane. too many Radishes over there.
    The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• who in the hell voted NO ??
    Image Image
    ImageImage
    djTOY2000

• ninerforlife? congrats on the new puppy
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• djTOY2000 wrote:who in the hell voted NO ??

It's got to be the resident whiner fans......I wish they would just go away.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• hawker84 wrote:ninerforlife? congrats on the new puppy

Image Image
    ImageImage
    djTOY2000

I did, because "damn good" is such an understatement that I could not in good conscience vote yes.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• volsunghawk wrote:
    djTOY2000 wrote:who in the hell voted NO ??

I did, because "damn good" is such an understatement that I could not in good conscience vote yes.

Damned good answer!
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

• HUGGY wrote:It feels TOO good to be a Seahawks fan.

Stabbings*
    ParisPC07
    NET Starter

• ParisPC07 wrote:
    HUGGY wrote:It feels TOO good to be a Seahawks fan.

Stabbings*

OK...Stabbings... My Bad...

But now you will have to pay......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrf3fvRYAXw
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

I figured this was a "Aren't you happy I got awarded the dog over those other losers?" poll. That is what I get for not reading it through. j/k
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Where did Ya'all come from?

Reminds me of an old story. What the difference between a Northern Girl and a Southern Girl?

Northern Gal say "you can".

Southern Gal says "you'all can".

Worrys me how this applys to Djs toy.
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Hell yes. There are many who think this is going to be a long offseason, but I see it as the best offseason ever. There is not a QB on another team that will work as hard as Wilson, he will make sure of it. The training, the book work and increased rapport with WR's as the starting QB will be in overdrive.

Separation/Preparation.. Make it so Russell.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• The Radish wrote:Where did Ya'all come from?
    Reminds me of an old story. What the difference between a Northern Girl and a Southern Girl?

Northern Gal say "you can".

Southern Gal says "you'all can".

Worrys me how this applys to Djs toy.

Born in Seattle...grew up on a big farm on the water on Orcas Island. Hung around N. Seattle and Kenmore/Arrowhead/LFP most of my life...Spent some time in Florida, Colorado, Mexico and Colombia...The Bahamas....Y'all
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information