it's the OFF-SEASON and I have just ONE question for ya'll..

pretty simple question... YES or NO

• YES

Votes: 91 91.9%
  • NO

Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters

HUGGY

Reaction score
It feels TOO good to be a Seahawks fan.

When has our defense led the league in scoring before? There is so little to fix it is stunning. What??? we didn't lead the league in sacks?....waaaaaa.

Then there is Russell Wilson.

In my 63 years I have never been so 100% behind a QB playing for the Huskies or the Seahawks. Honestly I still don't believe our fortune. I watch the Hasselbeck Superbowl and remember how We were robbed by the refs and I compare Matt to Russell and I Just get speachless.

Does anyone think Matt could have done what Wilson did in Chicago? On his best day? I loved Hasselbeck ...seriously.

If this kid can't take us to a Super Bowl and run up the score on ANY team.. it cannot be done by anyone.

Wilson wants to be the best QB that ever was. He wants his name mentioned in 100 years.

Ya know what? I believe that's just what will happen. I wouldn't be surprised if Schneider doesn't go to the Hall of Fame over last year's draft and what became of it.

We are so damned lucky I just cannot believe it.

I believe that if for not for a lucky 30 seconds for the Falcons we would have gone into SF and embarrassed them just like in Seattle. Then we would have embarrassed the Ravens so badly that Lewis would have confessed to the shootings.

If Allen doesn't have Wilson under protection from here on out he is crazy. He is a treasure. He is our treasure. We have gone from the red headed stepchild of the NFL that acted like it was something special to get a Monday night or Sunday night game tossed to us expecting us to be o so gratefull.

NOW the whole country will be screaming to see the great Russell Wilson on TV.

I wouldn't be surprised if our game with the Colts this year has a better rating than the Super Bowl.

Luck vs Wilson!!!!! And the Seahawks will destroy Indyananapolis...before the whole nation.

Hail Wilson....GO HAWKS!!!

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
HUGGY":13g61vtf said:

When has our defense led the league in scoring before? There is so little to fix it is stunning. What??? we didn't lead the league in sacks?....waaaaaa.

In my 63 years I have never been so 100% behind a QB playing for the Huskies or the Seahawks. Honestly I still don't believe our fortune. I watch the Hasselbeck Superbowl and remember how We were robbed by the refs and I compare Matt to Russell and I Just get speachless.

Does anyone think Matt could have done what Wilson did in Chicago? On his best day? I loved Hasselbeck ...seriously.

If this kid can't take us to a Super Bowl and run up the score on ANY team.. it cannot be done by anyone.

Wilson wants to be the best QB that ever was. He wants his name mentioned in 100 years.

Ya know what? I believe that's just what will happen. I wouldn't be surprised if Schneider doesn't go to the Hall of Fame over last year's draft and what became of it.

I believe that if for not for a lucky 30 seconds for the Falcons we would have gone into SF and embarrassed them just like in Seattle. Then we would have embarrassed the Ravens so badly that Lewis would have confessed to the shootings.

If Allen doesn't have Wilson under protection from here on out he is crazy. He is a treasure. He is our treasure. We have gone from the red headed stepchild of the NFL that acted like it was something special to get a Monday night or Sunday night game tossed to us expecting us to be o so gratefull.

I wouldn't be surprised if our game with the Colts this year has a better rating than the Super Bowl.

Luck vs Wilson!!!!! And the Seahawks will destroy Indyananapolis...before the whole nation.

Tell us how you really feel! Nice post, agreed!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
djTOY2000":182q5g6l said:
who in the hell voted NO ??
It's got to be the resident whiner fans......I wish they would just go away.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
HUGGY":sabdu0i2 said:

Stabbings*

HUGGY

Reaction score
ParisPC07":1rrvjsd6 said:
HUGGY":1rrvjsd6 said:

Stabbings*

OK...Stabbings... My Bad...

But now you will have to pay......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrf3fvRYAXw

drdiags

Reaction score
djTOY2000":2cw0i4go said:
who in the hell voted NO ??

I figured this was a "Aren't you happy I got awarded the dog over those other losers?" poll. That is what I get for not reading it through. j/k

The Radish

Reaction score
Where did Ya'all come from?

Reminds me of an old story. What the difference between a Northern Girl and a Southern Girl?

Northern Gal say "you can".

Southern Gal says "you'all can".

Worrys me how this applys to Djs toy.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Hell yes. There are many who think this is going to be a long offseason, but I see it as the best offseason ever. There is not a QB on another team that will work as hard as Wilson, he will make sure of it. The training, the book work and increased rapport with WR's as the starting QB will be in overdrive.

Separation/Preparation.. Make it so Russell.

HUGGY

Reaction score
The Radish":14rpr4y4 said:
Where did Ya'all come from?
Reminds me of an old story. What the difference between a Northern Girl and a Southern Girl?

Northern Gal say "you can".

Southern Gal says "you'all can".

Worrys me how this applys to Djs toy.

Born in Seattle...grew up on a big farm on the water on Orcas Island. Hung around N. Seattle and Kenmore/Arrowhead/LFP most of my life...Spent some time in Florida, Colorado, Mexico and Colombia...The Bahamas....Y'all

Latest posts