Colin Kaep partying (pics)

NinerLifer

Reaction score
So I take it that you think it is wrong for an at the time backup QB who is in his early 20's to party and enjoy himself while on vacation in Mexico?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
No big deal...I'd be doing the same thing if I just fulfilled my dream and just got rich.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
NinerLifer":37oxmu2c said:
So I take it that you think it is wrong for an at the time backup QB is in his early 20's to party and enjoy himself while on vacation in Mexico?
If he wasn't a bible thumper.

BTW, that 2nd picture doesn't look like booze on his belly.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Man some of you guys need to lighten up. I know he now leads the team of your opposition, but I would personally be worried if kids like him didn't let off some steam once in a while. Having a burnt out leader is not a good thing.

But just to make you feel better, he has been working out in Atlanta already training for next season since the week following the Superbowl. Probably would have been better for the rest of the division next season if we had won, as he has stated the loss has fired him up and motivated him to train harder than he ever has before.

I'm proud to know he is my QB!

hawker84

Reaction score
That doesn't worry me a bit Niner.. Kap wasn't the reason you guy's lost the superbowl.. as long as you keep putting out those db's you had last year.. kap can be fired up all he want's..

NinerLifer

Reaction score
hawker84":2yech9uv said:
That doesn't worry me a bit Niner.. Kap wasn't the reason you guy's lost the superbowl.. as long as you keep putting out those db's you had last year.. kap can be fired up all he want's..

The DB's are one of the priorities of the Team to have fixed before week 1 next year. As well as finding Justin Smith's predecessor to replace him when he retires and also to add depth to our other key defensive positions as it was evidenced by all that our starters lost steam late in the season. It's scary to think that the Niners will be even better next year than they were this year.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The start of this thread reeks of just trying to bash on a 49ers player for little reason.

That being said, there may be some evidence to back the assertion; remember the hot tub photo with Matt Leinart? Some guys just never live up to their potential, and it's hard to separate partying from that. Assuming there is a correlation every time based on pics like this is a reach, though.

I'd still rather not see Russell Wilson pics like this, though. Just safer that way. :)

McGruff

Reaction score
NinerLifer":lx2tjngd said:
So I take it that you think it is wrong for an at the time backup QB who is in his early 20's to party and enjoy himself while on vacation in Mexico?

No, but I think it is wrong for a guy with scripture tattoos all over his body to have girls licking liqueur off his nipples.

kearly

Reaction score
Is it strange that I like Kaepernick more now? I think I could read his lips on that first one: "I'm Colin Kaepernick, bitches!"

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Come on, McGruff. You don't think more than about 10% of the so-called religious NFL players are actually, really, religious...Do you? This can't come as a surprise.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
NinerLifer":196k9s01 said:
Man some of you guys need to lighten up. I know he now leads the team of your opposition, but I would personally be worried if kids like him didn't let off some steam once in a while. Having a burnt out leader is not a good thing.

But just to make you feel better, he has been working out in Atlanta already training for next season since the week following the Superbowl. Probably would have been better for the rest of the division next season if we had won, as he has stated the loss has fired him up and motivated him to train harder than he ever has before.

Maybe you too will be lucky enough to drink shots from his belly button :)

McGruff

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":zlmn8uwt said:
Come on, McGruff. You don't think more than about 10% of the so-called religious NFL players are actually, really, religious...Do you? This can't come as a surprise.

Not surprising, but certainly disappointing.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Bobblehead":328xqe1s said:
NinerLifer":328xqe1s said:

So how did you like it? Not really my thing.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
NinerLifer":ur150pu8 said:
Bobblehead":ur150pu8 said:
NinerLifer":ur150pu8 said:

So how did you like it? Not really my thing.

At least you can admit to having tried it.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1rt1l1uf said:
hawker84":1rt1l1uf said:

The DB's are one of the priorities of the Team to have fixed before week 1 next year. As well as finding Justin Smith's predecessor to replace him when he retires and also to add depth to our other key defensive positions as it was evidenced by all that our starters lost steam late in the season. It's scary to think that the Niners will be even better next year than they were this year.

And possibly delusional... :mrgreen: