Richard Sherman...the Monster "THEY" created.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
I love Sherman, about time the league had another big balls corner, just love it so much and he is a HAWK!!!! I want our opposing teams to be beat up physically AND mentally after they play us. Just total destruction of the other team.

OP
OP
S

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":11sz9i4z said:
We just sent six guys to the Pro Bowl and four named to the All Pro team. Can we stop with "We are disrespected" nonsense. Why are we so sensitive?

That dosnt mean a thing at all.
That means some people recognize we have some talented players.
That doesnt mean they respect the seahawks.
Sending people to the probowl doesnt change the way people see a team.
How many people did the Chiefs send to the Pro Bowl? Are they scaring anyone?
I dont just mean this season, i mean overall.
in 05/06 when the Seahawks went to the superbowl, i remember SOOOOO many people wanted the Steelers to win just because they didnt know who the Seahawks were. And being like " how did this team even get here?? The Steelers are going to kill them"
Not realizing it was the Steelers who were lucky to be there and squeaked by in the play offs and the Seahawks was the team dominating the teams they played in the playoffs.
So my point being, no matter how actually good the Seahawks have been, people look over them just because they are the Seahawks, not the Niners, Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots, Colts, etc.

And we, as fans, have had to just sit by and take it, and take it, and listen to the media be like " this teams pretty good, but they just dont have what it takes"

And now with the team we have, We are taking respect, one season isnt good enough.
If next season rolls around. and the Niners, Packers, Vikings, Redskins, or teams like that, get "hot" the Seahawks will be looked over again, even if they are doing just as good.

But now, we have a player like Sherman, and pretty much most of our team, they just wont be as vocal, But Sherman will take that disrespect and MAKE SURE people know exactly how disrespected they feel.

two dog

Reaction score
I love the way Sherman does it on and off the field.

Does anyone remember the late Johnny Sample? (Baltimore, Pittsburg, Washington and the Jets)
His game was as much about getting into opponents heads as it was on the field. Get a guy thinking
about something other than his play on the field and you've got an edge.

Sample used to complain that the only guy he couldn't put the needle in was Lance Alworth. No matter
what Sample said or did, he said Alworth never responded, just went back to the huddle and Sample
ended up the frustrated one.

Richard Sherman is a smart guy, not a windup talking fool. If anybody gets an edge out of this trash
talk, I think it is Sherman, not the guys he pisses off.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Sherman stated on an ESPN interview that he only jaws with dudes on field that want to talk back, otherwise he lets them play and keeps his mouth shut. He used Fitz and Megatron as examples for players that don't talk and don't get it.

I've always been down with hsi trash talking as I like the psychological games he plays, remind me of this badass...some of you might know him...

[youtube]T7lEodrgQg8[/youtube]

Hawks46

Reaction score
Actually, Brady said in an interview that being drafted that late still motivates him. He still has a chip on his shoulder about it, and he's out to prove every other team wrong that passed him up.

Probably one reason he's so cold blooded at the apex of the game, and always goes for the kill shot.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":28o5p80s said:
CALIHAWK1":28o5p80s said:
We just sent six guys to the Pro Bowl and four named to the All Pro team. Can we stop with "We are disrespected" nonsense. Why are we so sensitive?

That dosnt mean a thing at all.
That means some people recognize we have some talented players.
That doesnt mean they respect the seahawks.
Sending people to the probowl doesnt change the way people see a team.
How many people did the Chiefs send to the Pro Bowl? Are they scaring anyone?
I dont just mean this season, i mean overall.
in 05/06 when the Seahawks went to the superbowl, i remember SOOOOO many people wanted the Steelers to win just because they didnt know who the Seahawks were. And being like " how did this team even get here?? The Steelers are going to kill them"
Not realizing it was the Steelers who were lucky to be there and squeaked by in the play offs and the Seahawks was the team dominating the teams they played in the playoffs.
So my point being, no matter how actually good the Seahawks have been, people look over them just because they are the Seahawks, not the Niners, Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots, Colts, etc.

And we, as fans, have had to just sit by and take it, and take it, and listen to the media be like " this teams pretty good, but they just dont have what it takes"

And now with the team we have, We are taking respect, one season isnt good enough.
If next season rolls around. and the Niners, Packers, Vikings, Redskins, or teams like that, get "hot" the Seahawks will be looked over again, even if they are doing just as good.

But now, we have a player like Sherman, and pretty much most of our team, they just wont be as vocal, But Sherman will take that disrespect and MAKE SURE people know exactly how disrespected they feel.

This isnt 05. The style we play with changes perception. All pro means something. I also think the success of the 49ers are having helps out cause. Ive heard many national sports outlets concede that the NFC west is the best division in football.

Rocket

Reaction score
MLOhawks":3safoxcf said:
I love Sherman, about time the league had another big balls corner, just love it so much and he is a HAWK!!!! I want our opposing teams to be beat up physically AND mentally after they play us. Just total destruction of the other team.

Bro, it ain't about beatin' them down, it's about gettin' in their heads... subtle difference.

Me, I love the dude. Smart like a fox. Is he perfect? No, but he's just shy of 25, Les has socks older'n that.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":s3utfwq6 said:
Can we stop with "We are disrespected" nonsense. Why are we so sensitive?

Really?? How about 36 years of history... you could domesticate Grizzly bears in that amount of time... but you ain't gonna evolve the disrespect gene out of the common seahawks fan in a year...

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Take some headlines, shake them up

Break Jim Harbaugh, break him up

Pour some Sherman on me.

Subzero717

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":kwxjw64b said:
CALIHAWK1":kwxjw64b said:
Can we stop with "We are disrespected" nonsense. Why are we so sensitive?

Really?? How about 36 years of history... you could domesticate Grizzly bears in that amount of time... but you ain't gonna evolve the disrespect gene out of the common seahawks fan in a year...

Who cares? I rather be under the radar. The fact that sherman and wagner have been on nfln in the same week says people that matter know we matter. Four all pros says the same. Get over your insecurities.

OP
OP
S

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I just mean in general, not all the time.
I'm saying now instead of the turn the other cheek attitude of peopel like Shaun Alexander ( dont get me wrong that attitude isnt wrong)
But if someone does disrespect the hawks, we have someone we know who will fire right back.