Richard Sherman Interview

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Richard Sherman Interview
Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:04 am
  • Sanders was probably the best cover CB ever....as well as one of the most explosive ST players.

I think Sherman is already a better CB....he's much more physical and plays the run way better than Neon ever did; Sherm will throw a shoulder...those 3 tackles on that youtube vid were the only shoulders I've ever seen Sanders throw into someone.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:29 am
  • Hawks46 wrote:Sanders was probably the best cover CB ever....as well as one of the most explosive ST players.

I think Sherman is already a better CB....he's much more physical and plays the run way better than Neon ever did; Sherm will throw a shoulder...those 3 tackles on that youtube vid were the only shoulders I've ever seen Sanders throw into someone.

They had a special on Deion on NFL network the other day. They talked about how his rep was that he wasn't willing to make many tackles. Forgot what team it was, but they said they were giving him a hard time about it all game, then he had a chance at an open field tackle and put his head down and completely missed the guy.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 am
  • Hawks46 wrote:Sanders was probably the best cover CB ever....as well as one of the most explosive ST players.

I disagree a cover corner is much more valuable then a run stopping corner. Granted I love Sherman and he's a pretty solid cover corner himself but if I had to choose between him and Deion and his prime, I would take Deion. People love to talk about how Deion didn't tackle, but he didn't need to, his guy was never open.

I love Sherman's ability to help against the run but it's a bit overstated. He made what maybe 7 or 8 tackles last season on running backs?
    WestcoastSteve
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information