New Seahawk Kicks (Color Scheme exact with Nike Jerseys)

LawHawk

Reaction score
The biggest problem with NikeID is that they don't have a green swoosh. What the hell, man? That is what I want and probably a lot of others would want that too. I am going to get these from Eastbay. Thank you very much for posting!

HollywoodHawk

Reaction score
Ordered 2 pairs (1 for me and another for my Uncle) from Eastbay and got 20% off with promo code. So basically free shipping and tax. Guess I will wear these when I wear the new jersey and my Reebok SuperBowl 40 Seahawk shoes when I where throwbacks!!!

LawHawk

Reaction score
Just got a pair from Modell's. THANKS MUCHO NJSeaHawk for posting this. Was ready to drop $120+ for the NikeID ones, and I like these better, and they have a green swoosh, and they're available now!

hawksmode

Reaction score
There are a ton of shoes out there is near Seahawks colors. That green is really close to yellow and when you compare to the jersey it is not even close. I wish Nike would understand they should make a shoe for NFL teams...not force us to get them custom.

I also wish they would make rain proof sweats...would be cool to be like the players pants with the feathers down the side.

If I can go on about Nike....I have been trying to order a custom Elite Home jersey for months....they have not had any sizes lower than 56 since at least November. Wilson is not even available in an Elite, anywhere...

Yeah, it's their first year...but can't those kids sew faster? ( kidding )

LawHawk

Reaction score
I am also very frustrated by the lack of jerseys. I thought they would probably have a great selection when they were revealed in April. Nope. They said they would have a better selection in June. Nope. Then they said they would have more for the start of the year. Nope. Very frustrating.

LawHawk

Reaction score
I just got mine delivered today. The green is not a perfect match but it's definitely close enough. The blue is a perfect match as far as I can tell.

LunchBox

Reaction score
BTH":2yo4vrnw said:
Volt is a lot lighter than electric green. Almost yellow. Also Seahawks use College Navy not the darker Midnight Navy.

Have a pair of the NIKEid Seahawks dunk lows that I love. Also picked up these from Eastbay which look to be sold out:
Nike Lunar TR1 Wolf Grey Navy Action Green 01
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:19 ... /seahawks/

Just ordered a pair of these. I think I got the last pair of size 12s they had. Should have them by Friday, can't wait.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
1972978-3-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Look like a perfect match based on the picture, haven't seen them in person.

Nike Flex Supreme TR

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Yeah it's interesting the green seems to look different from picture to picture in press pictures too.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
My wife for Christmas told me she's gonna buy me some Seahawk themed shoes to wear at the games (for my birthday she got me the gloves with the logo on it...isn't she awesome :) ).

Anyway,

here is what I was thinking:

Option 1: Blue with Green accents (matches the uniform more)

Option 2: Green with Blue accents (more pop kind of matches my gloves )

I really like both not sure which one to get. Has anyone actually ordered these? the colors look like they match on the website, but I'm worried they may be totally off when actually produced.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
gspin2k1":3li19z9t said:
My wife for Christmas told me she's gonna buy me some Seahawk themed shoes to wear at the games (for my birthday she got me the gloves with the logo on it...isn't she awesome :) ).

Anyway,

here is what I was thinking:

Option 1: Blue with Green accents (matches the uniform more)

View attachment 1

Option 2: Green with Blue accents (more pop kind of matches my gloves )

I really like both not sure which one to get. Has anyone actually ordered these? the colors look like they match on the website, but I'm worried they may be totally off when actually produced.
The second ones are horrible...go with the first ones

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
dunceface":16y5ndl8 said:
Just gonna leave this here...
Tumblr miwd34KVCb1qlkvaio1 400

these are sweet, I can spend hours on that nike id site...just can't part 120 or 150 for a pair.